𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 007.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER SEVEN.

𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | JULY 12

𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉 walked by caelynn's side inside of the sephora store, scanning over the different makeup products on the shelves like caelynn was doing. caelynn picked up one of the fenty lipglosses and observed it. "you think she'll like this?" she asked.

"i have no clue."

caelynn sighed and put it back. she's so lost on what to get.

"caelynn, she said we didn't have to bring a gift. we just met her like two weeks ago."

"yeah, but i don't want to show up empty handed. i've never done that before. it'll feel weird."

there was a girl caelynn and isleigh met at the party they went to, and recently she reached out to caelynn through instagram and invited her to her birthday party being held tonight. she liked caelynn's and isleigh's vibe and thought the more the merrier. besides, a lot of people are going to be there.

this party is big talk at the moment.

"i can just get her a gift card . . but what if she doesn't shop here?"

"you're thinking too hard. there's perfumes and stuff here too."

"i'm just going to cash app her money then, and if she doesn't have that then i'll give her cash." but then caelynn's thoughts trailed off again. "or should i just get the cash now and stick it in a card?"

isleigh started laughing at caelynn. "can you just make up your mind? we've been in here for an hour."

"cash app it is then," caelynn chuckled.

before she left, she bought the fenty lip gloss for herself as well as one of the dior lip oils. then her and isleigh stopped by panda express.

"y'all didn't even get anything," christian sucked his teeth when they got inside his car. he had been waiting for them in the parking lot because they told him they wouldn't be long just to end up taking forever. he could've went into the mall with them if he would've known they were going to be in there for over an hour.