𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 010.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER TEN.

𝕚 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝕚 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   AUGUST 10

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | AUGUST 10

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 finished packaging her last order then let out a relieved breath. but her relief was short lived when she realized she still needs to drop them off to a post office to mail them off to their respective customers. on top of that, she also needs to go to target and restock on some of her hygiene products, and while she's there, she also plans to buy school supplies.

she doesn't know if chicago's the same way, but back in baltimore, her and every other teen that lived there always shopped last minute until they ended up buying all the supplies before school started. it left a lot of things sold out and they were never able to really get the stuff they needed before their first day of classes.

so she wants to go early to get the exact stuff she wants, then whatever else she doesn't get she'll just order off of amazon.

after target, she needs to find a beauty supply store so she can get braiding hair. she wants to put braids in her hair before school starts because she already knows when it comes time to getting up in the morning, she's going to want to sleep in, which means her hair should be done prior.

if it isn't clear already, caelynn is a do it yourself type of girl. she believes if she can attempt to learn to do something on her own then she should try it that way first before blowing money on it.

so hair? wigs, braids, sew-ins, you name it. she taught herself that. it's easy now.

lashes? all she needs is some tweezers, the proper glue, and a good mirror. very easy.

nails? too easy. to her, nails are just another form of her art but on a smaller canvas. she wouldn't lie and say those didn't take her the most time to learn. she had to learn how to properly use the acrylic powders, when and how many coatings to apply and so on, but she got the hang of it after awhile.