Prologue

Bricks sat in his condo thinking about the situation that he had just put Bagz and himself in. Nothing came to a dreamer but a dream. Likewise, nothing came to a thief but his demise even if he had enough motivation to follow his dreams.

Across town, Bagz sat snug in his Rolls Royce Truck with his hands in his oversized Louie Duffle Bag with $300,000 in it. He was fresh from head to toe and deep in thought about how he needed to find a pawn that was trustworthy enough to take over his rounds from each of his spots in Lil Hati. The block was getting too hot for him to keep risking his life like he had been doing just an hour ago.

He continued to sift through the money in his bag until he finally found what he was looking for. He retrieved his Glock 19 from the bag, checked to make sure it was loaded, and placed it in the cupholder of the truck. Although he was loaded, an uneasy feeling resided in his chest as he checked his rearview mirror.

A red car had been following him. The faster he drove, they did too. Each lane switch prompted them to switch lanes as well. Now they were sitting at the idle red light, and the car that had been following him for the past twenty minutes was now beside him.

Just as the light turned green, the passenger let down his window and fired a couple of rounds at Bagz's truck. Bagz wasn't rushed to grab his Glock 19 as his windows are bullet proof and unable to be permeated. He mashed the gas pedal down into the floor causing the back of his truck to spin uncontrollably before straightening and taking off.

The red car followed behind Bagz as the passenger took over the driver's seat and the driver stood in the sunroof. Bagz caught another glimpse of the car in his rearview mirror and noticed the BAG GANG Chain on the previous driver's neck.

Bagz let down his window and fired shots at the driver's side tire. The car swerved before crashing into a light pole. The man standing in the sunroof's body flew into the air before landing on the roof of the car.

Relieved, Bagz took a right and disappeared into a small elderly apartment neighborhood and parked in one of the spaces. He fired up a backwood filled with OG Kush, turned up the radio as Lil Baby's Right On blasted throughout the car. Bagz released the smoke through his nostrils before roaring his engine to life. He vanished into the night.