Chapter 5

Chocolate and Bagz made it to the trap. Aside from the conversation that they had held with Bricks, the car remained silent the entire ride. Bagz was deep in thought about his first body. Although it was his first, he knew it wouldn't be his last. Chocolate had seen so many dead bodies that it didn't bother her.

They made it back to the trap and walked up to the front door. China Doll met the two at the door. She placed her hands on her wide hips. Her bra slightly gave way to her perky tits as her hard nipples became evident. Bagz dick instantly turned hard. China greeted Chocolate and kissed Bagz on the cheek.

They followed one another into the house. Bagz sat on the couch as the women went to the back of the house. Remembering that he needed to call Richie Rich, he grabbed his phone. He let him know that he was available and they decided on a time to meet later on. Bagz ended the call after he gave Richie the address.

Chocolate had noticed his uneasiness and returned to the front room with a towel and bath cloth. "Go wash up. That usually helps you relax. I already prepared the shower. It's hot and ready for you Daddy."

Bagz made his way to the bathroom and undressed. He stepped into the shower and his body instantly relaxed. He took his time lathering and massaging his arms and back. His mind was in a million places, but now was not the time to be a punk. He was that nigga, and he needed to act as such. After twenty minutes under the hot water, Bagz turned off the shower and got out. He dried himself off and realized that he didn't have any clean clothes.

"Damn! That was a long shower! You should have let us join." Chocolate laughed as she yelled through the house.

Bagz shook his head, laughed, and wrapped the towel around his waist. He tossed his clothes into the hamper and walked into the hallway.

"Come get these clothes off the bed!" Chocolate instructed.

Bagz followed Chocolate's instructions. He walked down the hallway and made it to her room. He noticed that her room door was closed, but he pushed it open anyway. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the most beautiful scene that his eyes could have ever seen. China had Chocolate on her back. Their lips were glued together as China played with Chocolate's dripping pussy. Chocolate was so enthralled with China working her insides that she didn't notice Bagz at the door.

Bagz dropped his towel and began stroking his rock hard cock. Chocolate's soft whimpers turned him into a ravenous fiend. China took her time kissing all of the most intricate parts of Chocolate's body before stopping at her box. She pushed Chocolate's legs open and placed her tongue where her fingers once were. China's fat ass was spread in the air as she twerked while licking Chocolate.

Unable to restrain himself any longer, Bagz positioned himself behind China and licked her ass. With his hands on both sides of her cheeks, he took his time admiring her slippery brown hole. He had never eaten ass before, but he couldn't help himself. Aroused and surprised, China paused. Chocolate opened her eyes.

"Took you long enough!" China smirked.

The women got on their knees and pushed Bagz on his back. They took turns alternating his dick between their hands and mouth. Bagz's swollen dick was so tender. Watching the two women relieve his pressure did something to him he couldn't explain. His head was about to blow just as he had did to that nigga back in the woods.

Hungry for dick, Chocolate snatched his rod away from China and shoved as much as she could inside her tight pussy. She bounced as if her life depended on it. Determined not to miss out, China crawled to the top of the bed and put her swollen pussy on his lips. Chocolate's walls gripped his dick as she bounced faster and faster. China's clit began to swell as well. Bagz grabbed China's ass and folded her like a v while thrusting his hips further into Chocolate. It was only a matter of time before the two women would blow.