Chapter 9

Bagz sat in the car and fired up a backwood trying to figure out what had just happened. All he could come up with was that his girlfriend's mother was a freak. He laughed to himself as he took out his cellphone to call Chocolate. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hey daddy, what's up?"

"I'm leaving the lawyer's office, and I was just calling to check on you," he answered before starting the car. 

"Oh yeah? Well I just got the building for the salon, and I'm looking at furniture to see which ones I want before I order them." Chocolate sounded excited. 

"That sounds nice. Do you think that I can see you tomorrow? I got somethings to handle, but I just want you to know that I appreciate every thing you have done for me."

"Aww, that's so sweet. You are more than welcomed, and I'll be waiting on you tomorrow."

"Sounds like a date." Bagz ended the call. 

On his way to get dressed, Bagz stopped at the liquor store. He selected a bottle of Chardonnay to take with him when going to Amanda's house. 

He went to his mother's house and took a nice hot shower. He put on his finest Prada linen suit with a pair of Prada kicks. Finished off the fit with a pair of Versace cologne before heading out the door. Bagz drove to the barbershop and let his buddy give him a fresh edge up so that his waves would be crispy. 

After getting all the way together, Bagz headed to Amanda's house to begin his night with her. 

  ***

Fresh out of the shower, Amanda sat on the side of the bed as she applied her Victoria Secret lotion. She was in deep thought about what she was going to do when she met up with Bagz. It was something about him that made her want to be around him as much as she could. Maybe it was because she was used to lames and he carried himself like a real boss. He looked as if he had a promising future, but she just couldn't put her finger on it. Whatever it was, she was going to take advantage of testing the waters that surrounded him. 

Amanda slipped on her Gucci dress with the matching heels. While in her bathroom, she looked in the mirror and touched up her make-up. She made sure her tits sat up so that Bagz would notice. When everything looked right, Amanda blew a kiss at her reflection. The doorbell sounded, and she rushed down the stairs to the door. 

Amanda opened the door to find Bagz standing in the doorway with a bottle of wine. He was heavenly and looked like a model for one of the most exquisite modeling firms. "Very handsome," she greeted. 

Bagz looked down at his fit and smiled. "Gorgeous is an understatement." He stepped inside and placed a kiss on her cheek. 

Amanda led Bagz to the dinning area and motioned him to have a seat. She softly walked over to the oven and removed the cheddar biscuits from the over. She placed them on the table with the rest of the food that was prepared. Bagz eyes grew as he marveled at the seafood feast before him. Lobster tails, shrimp, oysters, crab legs, and crawfish decorated the table. Amanda went into the kitchen one more time and returned with plastic gloves for her and Bagz to devour the food. 

Bagz offered to bless the food, and they ate. 

"So how do you know Richie Rich?" Amanda asked. 

In between chewing, Bagz explained how his relationship with Richie came about. He made sure to mention that their relationship exuded loyalty. She loved how he very articulate and hood at the same time. Both of them continued eating until Amanda stopped abruptly.

"Can I let you in on a little secret?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, you can tell me anything."

Amanda placed her crab leg on her plate and stared intently at Bagz. "Please don't let this go no further than us," she began. "But I am Richie's supplier. I met him through my boyfriend who is currently serving a ten year bid."