Chapter 6

Nikki entered the freeway and drove without a destination. After about twenty minutes, she looked in Bagz's direction. She wanted them to make up for the time that he had spent away from her, but she did not want him to think that she was easy to get over him not communicating with her and leaving her in the dark all those days.

"My parents are gone on vacation so you can stay here for the night. We can leave for school at the same time in the morning."

"I'm cool with that."

Bagz just seemed different. He wasn't the same person that was just at her parent's house a few weeks ago making endless love to her and caressing her body in ways that made her fall in love with him.

"I just need you to make a stop so I can get some clothes for tomorrow. I'm about to text an address to your phone. Lock it in and follow the directions to where it takes you." Bagz instructed.

Nikki opened the text and without any hesitation, followed the map's directions. When they arrived at the trap, Bagz went inside. He grabbed a few bags and more money for Nikki to stash for him. He kissed Chocolate and China and told them he would be back after basketball practice tomorrow.

Bagz closed the door and returned to Nikki.

"Took you long enough!" Nikki snapped. "What's in all those bags?"

Bagz turned his head sideways and smiled. "All you have to do is go on to the house and I'll show you."

Nikki did as she was told and drove in the direction of her parent's house. She put the car in cruise control and rubbed the back of Bagz's head. "How does it feel to be the starting point guard? I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I couldn't keep the secret any longer."

Bagz was happy as hell, but he didn't want to show Nikki. "Oh yeah? How do you know?"

Nikki smacked her lips. "My best friend's dad is the head coach. He printed the list last night when we were on the phone. I worked my mojo and she read the list out to me."

Nikki pulled into the driveway and exited the car. Bagz followed behind her, eager to make it inside.

"Okay, we are here now. What is inside the bags?"

Bagz laughed and shook his head. He rambled through the bags and handed Nikki a large Gucci bag. Her eyes grew as she set the bag down and went through it. Nikki pulled out a Gucci skirt set with the matching shoes and purse. She looked up from the bag to thank Bagz but before she could say anything, Bagz extended his hand towards her and handed her a box with a ribbon on it.

Nikki ripped the ribbon off the box and opened it. There it was, a three carat tennis bracelet staring back at her. Nikki burst into tears.

"Oh my fucking gosh! I love it baby!" Nikki yelled as she jumped into Bagz's arms.

"Let me put it on you."

Bagz eased the bracelet out of her hands and out of the box. Nikki held her right arm out and waited for him to place the bracelet on her wrist. Bagz finished adjusting the bracelet and leaned down to kiss Nikki again. He took her by the hand and led her to her room. Without any further thought, Nikki stripped down to her panties and bralette and motioned Bagz to the bed.

Bagz had gotten used to China and Chocolate and didn't want any more single sex. To keep from blowing his cover, he reluctantly joined Nikki under the sheets. Bagz swiftly positioned himself between her legs and cupped her back. He took his time adjusting his member while kissing on her neck. Nikki's back arched as she relaxed her arms at her side. It had been so long, Bagz had forgotten what to do next. China and Chocolate always took the lead and pleased him like the lord he was.