Chapter 4

Bagz and Nicki's date night turned into a whole weekend of fun. They neglected to leave the house and follow through with their plans at specific places within their town. Nicki was freakier than Bagz had imagined. If they weren't slutting each other out, they were binge watching Power. Bagz had never gone so many rounds with one female. Bagz could still taste her sweet pussy on his lips.

Even though Nicki's parents were to return on Monday, Nicki had an entire wing to herself and could easily sneak Bagz out without her parents knowing. Bagz wanted to stay longer, but he had business to take care of. His sister informed him that Kalvin wanted him to go check on the spot. Kalvin rarely made requests like that which meant that someone at the spot was out of work.

After Nicki dropped Bagz off home, he showered and prepared a bag to take to the trap. Bagz took his usual route, and made it to the steps of the trap in no time. Right as Bagz was about to knock on the door, the China Doll from the other night snatched it open. She looked Bagz up and down before pulling him close to her.

"Hey daddy!" She spoke.

"Wassup sweetie?"

The China Doll moved to the side and revealed a sexy chocolate vixen sitting on the couch counting money. Her tits hung over her flat stomach as she sat with her legs wide open. Bagz could see her clit through the opening of the shorts. Careful not to make her miscount, Bagz continued to the kitchen. He placed the work on the table.

Bagz returned to the women. "Come here."

The two women eagerly ran to his side as he stood in the doorway that connected the kitchen and front room. Bagz pointed to the work that was strolled about the table. The chocolate vixen swiftly moved to the table and began sorting the contents.

"You know, I taught Kalvin everything he knows. Let me teach you something too."

Bagz moved closer to the woman and watched her intently. Although he had watched Kalvin several times, he had never seen it done like this.

"Kalvin's going to have to sit in jail for a little while. You have to start coming and protecting us and the trap in his place." The chocolate beauty informed Bagz.

"That's cool with me. Just let me know when I need to start."

The chocolate beauty looked up from her task and caught Bagz staring at her voluptuous ass. The way her little waist spread into her excess had him mesmerized. Her body was perfect and just like the IG hoes that he viewed every day. The skimpy bandana barely kept her tits in place as they sat on the table.

"I guess you like what you see. I've heard some great things about you. I might have to try you out." The chocolate beauty winked at Bagz while biting her bottom lip.

"Shid, I don't think you can handle a nigga like me."

"Oh really? Well me and my girl got something planned for you."

"Hell yeah. I stay ready so that I don't have to get ready!"

The chocolate vixen held out her arm and waited for the China Doll to join her at her side. She excitedly stood beside her before lifting her chin. The two women kissed passionately while moaning as if they were tribbing in that very instant. Bagz watched as they took turns sucking on each other's tongues. His dick grew at the sight of them.

The chocolate woman gently pushed her lover back into place. She raised one eyebrow and waited for Bagz to respond. He was too far gone.

"I told you girl, he just stares." The China Doll laughed.

"I see. Well maybe we need to give him more to look at."

Bagz smiled. "I would love to see more, but I gotta get home and check on my momma."