Chapter 8

Bagz called Richie Rich to see what was the word on the car that he asked about. Richie picked up on the third ring.

"What's the word on the car?" Bagz inquired.

Richie laughed. "I was just about to call you Lil One. I found you a Monte Carlo SS. It has a lime green candy paint job with the all white interior. The dashboard is digital and hands free with a 383 stroker engine. And because you are my best man, I made sure they put the 6x9 speakers in that mother fucka's back dash with the four 12 inch woofers in the trunk. And because I know how you like to show off, it's topped with a set of 24-inch wheels."

"Oh my fucking gosh! Sheesh!" Bagz exclaimed.

"Righteous! All the nigga want for it is 85-hunduns! He is trying to get his money up for his lawyer fees."

"Word? Come scoop me up right now! I got the cash in hand. I'm trying to ride fly like you big dawg! I am at the same spot I was last time when you came and got me last time!"

"Alright! I'll be there in about ten minutes. Be ready."

The two men ended the call. Richie Rich felt bad about what he had done to Brick but he didn't know how much Bagz knew about the situation. In order to make it up to Bagz, Richie was going to give him a deal on ten bricks to make him forget what he had done. Well at least he thought it would reconcile the issue.

Bagz finished up the last of his blunt when Richie pulled in the driveway. He made his way to Richie's car and hopped in the passenger seat. They greeted each other with dap and took off into the city.

Richie took the ride as his chance to offer Bagz his olive branch.

"If you got the bread, I got a deal for you."

"Shoot. You know I'm down for anything dealing with money! Money ain't an issue for a nigga like me!" Bagz bragged.

"I hear you lil nigga. I got 10 birds for you at ten grand a piece. In all, it'll equal 100 Gs. They are in the trunk and ready for you when you want them."

Bagz looked out the window and smiled. Today was his lucky day. 10 bricks was enough to take him out the game and put him in cruise control. Of course, he would still hustle, but he could kick back for a while and focus on less stressful shit.

"Bet. Once we handle the car, follow me back to the spot. I only have enough on me for the car."

Richie exhaled. "Alright. I'll leave them in the trunk so you don't have to ride dirty in the old school."

"Preciate that!"

"Hell yeah! It's too flashy to ride dirty in. You feel me?"

Bagz and Richie pulled into the driveway of the man's house. It was a decent middle class area with nice two story houses. All around them were nice cars and people walking those types of dogs that people stole to get the reward money off the owner's posters. Both of them exited the car and made their way to the front door before ringing the doorbell. They stood in silence for a few minutes before the finest white girl that Bagz had ever seen appeared in the doorway. She smiled at them and turned to go back inside the house.

Bagz turned to Richie, and he pointed to the garage. The woman waved for them to join her as the garage door finished opening. She removed the car cover and pressed the buttons on the car's remote to start it. Within seconds, she backed the car out of the garage.

It was as if Bagz had seen the love of his life. The car was better than Richie's description of it. It was breathtaking, lavish, hood rich, and the most beautiful car that he had ever seen. The owner of the car was fine as fuck. He wondered if she came with the car as well. Richie had failed to mention that they were buying the car from a fine snow bunny that had to be about 5'10 and the bi-product of some Miami doctor's good work. Bagz knew he had to play it safe because this was Richie's homeboy's wife, but he made a mental note to see what she was putting down.