I love you... Forever.

Yoongi - “Please. Even if it's the last time. Just let me tell you everything.”

Author POV
This was exactly what Yoon-mi was afraid of. Yoongi is strong with words and she was afraid that she'd melt if she continued to have any contact with Yoongi. And today, that happened, a little part of her heart melted. Though fully not convinced, she gave Yoongi 5 minutes to explain himself and that was more than enough for him.
Jimin and Taehyung could see them both from inside the cafe.

JM - “What is he doing here?? Wasn't he supposed to wait at his house?”
Tae - “Looks like they are… arguing? Maybe he..”
JM - “He isn't backstabbing us. Is he? I need to go.”
Jimin stands up but Taehyung holds his hand and pulls him down.
Tae - “No need. He won't get anything by doing that. I think he is here to talk to her.”
JM - “About what?”
Tae - “How would I know? I'm not a mind reader.”
JM - “But you're an angel.”
Tae - “Your Angel. Not his. Let's just…let him talk and see how it plays out.”
Jimin rolls his eyes and says, “Whatever. It's on you if this plays out wrong.”
He continues to look towards the window and eventually they stray out of sight. Leaving Both of them curious.
JM - “What do we do now?”
Tae - “Go home? Got nothing to do anyways.”
JM - “You're such a bore. There's nothing to do at home.”
Jimin looks away.
Tae - “Yah! I'm a very interesting person. Ok?”
Taehyung pauses and looks at Jimin who was still looking towards the window. His head resting on his hand. His pink hair touching his shoulder slightly. Taehyung whispers to himself, “Would you remember..?”
Jimin turns to look at Taehyung.
JM - “Hm? What did you say?”
Tae - “I– uh.. I know a place. Let's go there!”
JM - “You do? I thought all you knew was about me.”
Tae - “Yeah. That's quite true.”
Taehyung flashes a smirk and Jimin Smiles. That smile turned into giggles that struck Taehyung's heart like an arrow.
JM - “Cheesy. As always. Let's go then.”

Taehyung POV
We head out of the cafe and get into the car. I turn the windows down and start driving. The hair hits Jimin's hair making it feel like his hair was dancing. To add on to this I play some songs as well.
JM - “Woahh! You've got some taste.”
Tae - “And driving skills too. Watch me!”
I sped up, swerving and spinning on the road (It was empty of course).
After a long and exciting drive we arrived at the place. It was almost sunset when we reached there. We were now at the bridge near Cheonho-dong.
JM - “Wow…it's so pretty.”
Tae - “It gets prettier after sunset. Take a walk?”
JM - “Yeah. Sure.”
We walk for a while and stop at a side to look at the river from there. Our hands intertwined. It's only now that I noticed that we are so comfortable with holding hands. Maybe, that's just how it's always been.
He wouldn't know it but guess this is it. I just love this moment. Love him at this moment.
JM - “What are you thinking? Looks like something serious.”
Tae - “Oh just– today.. Today is really beautiful.”
JM - “Oh wait-”
Jimin's phone buzzes and he checks it. He looks at the screen for 5-10 seconds and his face lights up.
JM - “Tae! Look at this!”
He shows his phone to me. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi -
Hey Jimin.
You don't need to find any evidence anymore.
I know everything. I talked to Yoon-mi. If anything, thank you.
If it wasn't because of you I wouldn't have been able to meet her, ever.
Will tell you the details later. Thank you again.

Tae - “Wow. So they did talk it out.”
Jimin pulls back his phone.
JM - “I feel relieved finally. You were right. This ended..”
He sighs.
JM - “I was feeling nervous but thanks to you all turned out fine.”
He puts his hands on the railing. Looking towards the river. He says, “I really don't understand you know? The way you showed up in my life and..turned all the misery around. I don't know why or what I did to deserve such…help from you.”
Jimin turns towards me and holds both my hands.
JM - “I know I tease you a lot. I'm easily irritated too. But.. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for all you have done. I– all of this is so, so special to me. You are special to me honestly.”
I pull him close and hold him so tight. I can't let go. Not now.
Tae - “Say no more. I know what it is.”
He looks up at me and opens his mouth to say something but I kiss him instead. His face felt hot against my hand. I didn't care if anyone saw us. This was it. Just me and my love.