A story of wAy pAsT aWkWarD pt ii

Time passing by now, this man is bored.
So he's scrolling through his Facebook like any other man in their 20's.
He comes across a girl that all his friends are talking to & they kept talking about her so of course he'd like to know what the hype is all about.
He rolled through smoothly in her Dms, went in with a classic (*wave emoji*)
She responded after a minute or so not sure if he was in shock that a girl that seemed so busy & ambitious replied to his text so fast but she did, was that a good idea...?
I'm not quite sure but all that really matters is that it happened!
In no time this man sent the most famous text in Lusaka since 2017,"are you on app?"
Of course she was, they quickly changed their place of communication on an app where the grass is greener on the other pixels, Facebook was quite blue just like the ink she's currently using to write this story in second person.
They started they're journey on the 13th of February,b4 Valentine's Day...that must mean good luck right? It's not exactly when all the love is happening but it's close.
He was unaware that her father had just passed away in the same period of their meeting so honestly she just seemed really interesting and fun!!!
She would never admit to crying over a man she had not known and loathed longer than Nicki Minja's starships song and she had not gone outside for a month now.
She liked her bed quite a bunch, she preferred death by a thousand cuts from the warmth of her blankets than the ones from different faces and eyes staring at her neck all ready to judge her for her actions...she's probably just being really paranoid because who really cares right?
Anyway,she enjoyed his company, vividly.
It filled the void she tried so hard to avoid, which was clearly not good for her because who fills the void of a father with a boy she hadn't seen pictures of from Facebook just because he was kind to her????
Scary.
It didn't seem to matter just because it was beautiful, a witty friendship turned to an unlawful situationship.
It constantly felt like sex on a bed filled with corn that stabbed like nails.
You could tell her back hurt every time pressure was applied, you could really tell by the limp in her walk and the bags underneath her eyes.
It constantly hurt.
But what's love without pain she wondered.
But every time pain was present he'd be absent for 16 hours with no reply back to her 6 texts expressing how he should just say something...anything.
If you ask me she was afraid that if he stopped to care then that void would be vacant again,but if he leaves...who will fill that space?
It was never his place but it would have been nice if it was.
The only thing that consumed within was now FEAR, how could any of this fall apart?
It felt like the end was near.
It was never foundational but oh, how she desperately wished it had some common cloud.
Because who would really want they're ten toes on the ground and get they're feet dirty?
It gave a serious pornographic feel how he was always in and out of her life once the sun finally went down and the moon was up there dancing.
He wasn't a bad guy, just a little," hey I know this sucks but I'm here with you" would have been cool.
She started to feel like all her emotions were overflowing, it was showing.
There was a shrive, a tear and a bad burn in her chest that took her to the hospital to rest.
It's even more messy than it was b4, I wish she could have handled things better then she would have been more better than she was b4.