Chapter 7: Sweet and Steamy

AN: This chapter is entirely smut. It provides context for the next chapter, but not strictly necessary if you would prefer to skip. 

Pleasure.

Soft and sweet, gently dragging me out of a deep sleep.

Opening my eyes slowly, I instinctively thread my hands through soft, black hair. My thighs clench around warm ears as green eyes look up at me smugly, his tongue unceasing in its lazily infuriating rate.

I gasp quietly, gently pleading "please, Dias..."

He hums in thought, causing me to writhe a little as the vibrations reverberate against the sensitive nerves. He gives me a lazy smirk, enjoying the sight of my quiet gasps and writhing before he pushes a thick finger inside, crooking his finger upwards, experience telling him exactly where my sweet spot is. While his finger focuses on caressing my insides, he moves his mouth every slightly up, his tongue focusing on teasing the little bundle of sensitive nerves

I bite my hand as pleasure rocks through me, trying desperately to muffle a loud moan. My eyes dart over to Asper's peacefully sleeping form, only a few feet away.

Dias adds another finger to his slow pumping, my eyes squeezing shut as my toes curl. Too slow. I tug at his dark hair, silently demanding.

Dias lifts his head and pulls out his fingers in response, mischief in his eyes. He moves up my body, hovering over me until he is completely aligned. He pulls down his tented sleeping boxers as he whispers into my ear "Quiet now, don't want to wake up Asper"

My hands move from his hair to wrap tightly around his shoulders as he slides into me, my nails digging into his back and legs coming up to wrap around his waist. Dias kisses and sucks at my neck as he rhythmically pushes himself in, inch by inch, until he is fully seated inside me.

I bury my head in his shoulder as he slowly pumps into me, whispering "Or maybe you'd like that hm? Wanna give him a show? I bet you would even let him join in if he asked, isn't that right"

A strangled whimper escapes as he hits that sensitive spot inside me, only half muffled by the thick muscle of his shoulder.

His hand comes back down to rub tight circles on my pearl as he picks up speed, the sound of wet flesh slapping becoming louder in the cool morning air.

I dig my teeth into the meat of his shoulder, forcefully keeping myself silent as a tight coil tenses and builds in my lower stomach. Dias' eyes flick up and over to Asper, silver eyes watching intensely. Dias smirks before leaning down to whisper in my ear "Looks like you woke up Asper, naughty girl," his finger circles faster, and he thrusts just a little harder "C'mon baby, give him something nice to look at"

The coil in my stomach bursts open as currents of electricity flow through me. Not caring anymore about waking Asper, I let out a loud cry as I deliciously spasm and tense around Dias. With a strained sound of his own, Dias spills into me, hot liquid painting my inside white.

Dias looks down at me, satisfied, before looking back up to Asper, an inquiring look on his face. He murmurs quietly "Y'know, I'd be happy to share Asper with you if you're down" 

I laugh breathlessly, still reeling from my orgasm "Good morning to you too. Fuckin' go for it. In for a penny, in for a pound"

Dias gently pulls out, white semen dripping out of me as he sits back on his heels. He makes eye contact with Asper "Feel like having a go?"

AN: Hey! My first time writing smut for an audience! Don't worry, I do plan for Asper to get his turn in the spotlight. Judge away, I'm vulnerable and WILL cry.