Chapter 9: Horny and Hungry

AN: I decided that I'll be updating the character tags as I go (The species of the Beastmen hubbies). No spoilers on future harem members, but once they have been 'discovered', the tags will update to represent their presence in the story. 

The following day, Dias doesn't take long to finish up the cave entrance, sealing the gaps with dense moss and clay found in a nearby pond. He leaves a hand-sized hole at the top of the wall, just enough to let some light in and let smoke out, though he does carve out another small rock to fill the gap, just in case of bad weather.

Asper gets busy to work carving out the bedroom after receiving instruction from Dias, his scales and sharp nails carving through the rock like a hot knife through butter. Poor Asper, we really are just abusing his ability to dig. But he does seem to be pretty happy doing it, poking his head around the freshly made corner in order to look at us for reassurance.

I get busy working over the next couple of hours as well, taking a shred of some spare clothes to act as a rag, I wipe down the cave walls as best as I can, cleaning off the grime and mold. I don't exactly have any cleaner, or even vinegar, to get the walls as clean as I would like, but using fresh water from the nearby freshwater pond will have to do.

My nose wrinkles in disgust as I finish wiping away the last of the slick wall slime. Gross. I take a look around the rest of the cave, my eyes falling upon the dirty floor. I would LOVE to bust out a broom and mop right now, but with all the construction going on at the moment, It wouldn't stay clean for very long.

My eye twitches as Dias flops into a crosslegged sit, leaning his filthy back against my freshly cleaned walls, and groans "That. Fuckin. Sucked. Like it was a little fun, but holy hell, the term 'backbreaking labor' just got redefined for me"

I sigh, breathing out the annoyance "Want some good news?"

Dias looks at me, green eyes hopeful "Yes?"

A smile curls my lips "I got another stonework task. Just for you~"

The hope in his eyes shatters, briefly filling with mild horror before he drops his head into his hands "You are a cruel, cruel woman. A slave driver! What did I do to deserve this?"

I grab some of the large rock chunks, made courtesy of Asper's digging frenzy, and sit next to him, leaning into his side even as I drop the rocks in front of him "You got the gift of super strength and built-in carving tools"

Dias raises his head from his hands, annoyance and amusement dancing in his eyes in equal measures as he pulls me into his lap, maneuvering me so my legs bracket his waist "You are ever so slightly infuriating, you know that right?"

My elbows come up to rest on his shoulders as my hands dive into his hair "Yes, but you don't mind, or you wouldn't have proposed"

Dias smirks as little as he leans his head closer to mine, pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth "Can't spend the rest of my life with someone boring" He tilts his head, capturing my lips into a soft kiss

My eyelids drop as his arms wrap around me, encasing and pulling me closer. I hum into the kiss, enjoying the moment before I lean back, breaking away so I can say quietly "As nice as this is, and as sexy this could turn out, we still have a lot of work to do today"

He drops his head onto my shoulder with a heavy sigh "Yea, I know," He tightens his arms around me as he almost growls "The minute the house is done, I swear to god I'm not letting you leave the bed for days"

I tug his hair gently "Promises promises. You got enough stamina for that kinda marathon?"

Dias raises his head just enough to level me with a wicked smirk "Oh, I think with Asper and I tag teaming, we could certainly put up a hell of a good run" he takes on a slightly speculative look "However, I do very much want to turn that man gay, so I suppose there will be times where you can take a break"

God I love this man

I snicker and pull away from his grasp in order to stand back up. He lets me go with a soft sigh "Alright. Back to crackin' the whip"

I walk over to where Asper is working, wondering how far he has progressed. My eyes damn near bug out of my head when I see a large circular room already carved from the rock, Asper swiping his tail over the stone to smooth it out.

"Holy- How the hell did you do this so quickly?!" Asper grins as he watches me inspect the room, he runs his hand through long silver hair "It wasn't too difficult. The stone here lends itself easily to shaping, do you like it?"

I whip my head back to look at him, astonished "Asper this is amazing! This is huge! Way bigger than I thought would happen!"

Asper leans back on his tail, crossing his arms with a satisfied smirk "I overheard your conversation with Dias," He slithers over to me until he mere inches away, his bare torso exuding an addictive heat "I am very invested in seeing such a thing come to be"

An incredulous blush crosses my face, apparently, a healthy dose of confidence is all it takes to turn Asper into a mean, lean, seductive machine.

Asper hesitates briefly before swiftly wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up in order for my face to be level with his. My legs automatically wrap around his waist as his hand slides down to the crease between my thigh and ass, supporting my weight. Asper slithers forward enough to rest my back against the newly made cave wall, his hips tantalizingly swaying under the grasp of my thighs.

My arms come around to wrap around his neck, first Dias, now Asper? I'm not complaining... god I'm not complaining~

He pushes his head forward enough to meet my lips in a searing kiss, his tongue quickly stroking and entangling with mine. Closing my eyes halfway to enjoy the moment, I tighten my thighs around his waist as his hands squeeze my ass.

Asper stiffens abruptly as Dias puts his hands on Asper's waist, underneath where my thighs are gripping. He shudders slightly as Dias noses along his neck and presses a soft kiss underneath his ear.

I smirk against Asper's lips as I feel a hard poking against my inner thigh. I break away from the kiss in order to whisper over Asper's shoulder to Dias, fully aware that he can still hear me "I think he likes that, judging from his not-so-little friend"

I press a kiss to the underside of Asper's jaw on the opposite side of his neck while Dias slides his hands up, over my thighs, and up Asper's torso, taking advantage of Asper's lack of clothes to gently wisp his thumbs over his nipples as he chuckles low and quiet into Asper's ear "Is that so? So pretty for us, so hardworking, I certainly have no complaints if this is something you like"

Asper quivers under our combined attention, dropping his head onto my shoulder.

A loud gurgling breaks the heated silence.

I blush madly and groan. Whyyyyy, why now? Just when things were getting good!

Dias laughs softly, slowly pulling away from Asper "Her majesty is hungry! Can't have a threesome on an empty stomach I'm afraid, I'll go see what we have left in our rations"

Asper breathes deeply for several long moments, just holding me close. He eventually set me down gently on my feet, speaking with a slightly hoarse voice "I'll go hunting for us"

Before I can respond, he quickly slithers out of the room and out through the tunnel. Poor boy, we accidentally teased the FUCK out of him.

I walk over to where Dias is crouched, digging through the backpacks. I crouch down beside him, our eyes meeting with matching smirks as we exchange a crisp high-five.