MC

Name• [Y/N] Morningstar

Name
• [Y/N] Morningstar

Age
• Older than earth, or the world of TWST

Species
• Fallen Angel

Height
• 5"4' ft (he's a inch taller than Riddle)

Appearance
• [Y/N] slender-figured fallen angel, he has white skin with rosy-cheeks, blonde hair with thin light coral streaks on the thicker, paler-blonde highlights, and eyes with light yellow sclera and red pupils. He is shorter than Kalim, not by a large amount, but still notable.

His mouth is full of sharp teeth, his hair is short-cut and has been slicked-back with one tuft sticking out, his pupils are slit like a snake, and his cheeks are somewhat a paler shade of red. In addition, he also sported sharp eyebrows which are black in color, and his eyelids are colored light purple.

[Y/N] white-red clothing is somewhat like a circus ringmaster; he wears a wide-brimmed white top hat with a golden snake and a red apple over golden spikes which resemble a crown, and a red-lined and red-trimmed white popped-collared suit with several golden buttons - his coat worn over a light red-and-white striped dress-shirt with two golden buttons and a small, accessorized black bowtie.

He also wore a set of heeled black knee-high boots, and black leather gloves which covers the majority of his hands.

[Y/N] carries an apple-topped black cane that matches his hat. As a former angel, [Y/N] possesses three pairs of white wings with red feathers, which he can extend from his coat.

When he takes on his full demonic form, as well as displaying his wings, he displays a pair of red horns with an orb of fire between them and a thin crown resembling a snake with an apple above his hat

When he takes on his full demonic form, as well as displaying his wings, he displays a pair of red horns with an orb of fire between them and a thin crown resembling a snake with an apple above his hat. His eyes also change to have red sclera with yellow pupils. He also has a black tail with spikes that ends in a triangular tip with a red heart at the center.

Eyes also appear on the inside his coattails; a similar eye also appears on his bowtie. In addition, his entire body gives off a light white glow.

Personality• Despite his status as the ruler of all of Hell, [Y/N] possesses a grandiose and dramatic nature, acting very over-the-top in most situations

Personality
• Despite his status as the ruler of all of Hell, [Y/N] possesses a grandiose and dramatic nature, acting very over-the-top in most situations. He often switches betweenbeing silly and theatrical to awkward and melancholic.

[Y/N] was an idealistic dreamer whose accidental creation of Hell and subsequent banishment to it caused him to give up his dreams. He went into isolation and fell into a depression. He coped by crafting and hoarding tons of rubber ducks, spending years in his home.

While he is the King of Hell, [Y/N] hardly rules over his subjects and leaves them to their own devices.

[Y/N] dislikes the Sinners of Hell and describes them as "violent, destructive psychopaths, hellbent on causing as much pain and destruction as possible". According to him, they are all "the worst" and he does not believe they can be redeemed and he cares little for what happens to them. Despite his disapproval of sinners, [Y/N] hints that he regrets his role in ever giving them free will due to what they had done with it and the consequences that came from this.

[Y/N] is fiercely protective to people he calls as family (or lovers), and he is not afraid to fight.

He sometimes doesn't think about what he says, and he momentarily forgot what he had said.

Likes
• Circus imagery
• Singing
• Caramel apples
• Musical instruments
• Polka music
• Rubber ducks
• Pancakes

Dislikes
• Heaven's rules
°Heaven's hypocrisy
• Sinners
• Someone teasing about his short height
• Seeing his lovers/friends sad

Abilities
• Demonic transformation
• Flight
• Angelic power
• Shapeshifting
• Demon magic
• Duplication
• Pyrokinesis
• Size manipulation
• Super strength
• Portal creation
• Teleportation
• Object creation
• Liquid manipulation

Skillset
• Musical talent
• Instrumental Talent
• Craftsmanship
• Hand-to-Hand combat

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

• Heavily inspired from Lucifer Morningstar from Hazbin Hotel.

• Author use the info from the Hazbin Hotel wiki fandom.

• Charlie, and along all of the Hazbin Hotel character will be not here.

• [Y/N] or Lucifer will be not married to Lilith. (Sorry to those who like Lilith)

• Art in here is not mine, I got lazy making a Lucifer fanart.