𝕍𝔸𝕃𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔼 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 (last special chapter)

3rd POV

[]NRC - ALCHEMY WORKSHOP[]

Crewel was grading the assignment that he assign for his students, when someone knock on his desk, gaining his attention.

"What is it, Pup?" Crewel questioned, as he saw his student standing in front of him.

The student then gave him a box, and a note.

Crewel raise a brow, as he look at his student wanting to hear his explanation.

"Uhmm... It's not from me Prof. Crewel, it's from the demon, [Y/N]." The student confirmed, and ask if he could take his leave.

Crewel made a 'you may go' hand gesture, as he look at the box in his hand. Crewel then chose to read the note first.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my Gorgeous Diva. From your favorite Staff/Lover, [Y/N]~♥" Crewel read it to himself, with a blush on his face.

Crewel then open the box, and saw a rubber ducky. And that rubber ducky has his styles. His hair, eyes, makeup and even his coat was there.

"Well props on you, Darling." Crewel muttered, as he softly smile and look at the rubber ducky.

He chuckled, before getting a box underneath his table, and leaving the room.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

[]NRC - HEADMAGE'S OFFICE[]

Crowley was reading a book(a novel), when there's a item teleported in front of him.

And that made him jumped on his seat.

He then look closely at the item, and it was a box, along with a note.

Crowley then grabbed the item, as he read the note out loud.

"Happy Valentine's Day, hope you enjoy my gift, my Lovely Annoying Crow. From the one and only, [N/N]~♥"

Crowley felt his cheeks go warm, as he open the box. And that box has a rubber ducky inside.

He looked at it, as he also noticed that the rubber ducky has his mask, his hair, his yellow eyes, and his coat.

It was silent, before Crowley going around the room like a headless chicken.

"Should I give something back? Do I even have a gift? Am I gonna buy a gift? Whattodowhattodowhattodo-"

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

[]ROYAL SWORD ACADEMY - CHE'NYA'S ROOM[]

Che'nya was in his room, laying on his bed as he scrolls through his phone.

When all of the sudden a box just pop out, out of nowhere.

Che'nya blinked repeatedly, before taking the box.

He checked the box if there's something suspicious, but he saw a note.

Che'nya sat up, as he reads the note.

"Happy Valentine's, hope you enjoy my gift. For my Playful Kitty~♥ "

"Mew really knows how to make my heart beat, don't nya~" Che'nya muttered, as he starts kicking his legs slowly.

He opened the box, and saw a rubber ducky. That rubber ducky has Che'nya's hair, eyes, his cat ears, and his earrings was also there.

Che'nya's tail was swaying back and forth, as he starts playing with it.