𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿/𝚂

♥Romantic|💛Platonic

Ramshackle

•|♥Yuu♥|•

• You're different than I thought... Not in a bad way though!

•|💛Grim💛|•

• Yuu said you're powerful, why don't you show?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heartslabyul

•|♥Riddle♥|•

• Why are you not following the rules?!

•|💛Ace💛|•

• Huh? I thought the devil were supposed to be menacing or big, you look like some rich guy, y'know.

•|💛Deuce💛|•

• I thought the devil wore something like dark colors or have a horns and tail and also... Tall, I-I didn't mean to like that! I'm sorry!

•|♥Cater♥|•

• Y'know for a demon, you look kinda cute, and your outfit match the Heartslabyul uniform, it looks great!

•|♥Trey♥|•

• Hehe, I never thought you would be into a caramel apple, but then again I should expect something like that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Savanaclaw

•|♥Leona♥|•

• Hmmm... You know, you don't look promising... You're shorter than I imagined.

•|💛Jack💛|•

• I know you can probably protect yourself, but I can't help but protect you y'know!

•|♥Ruggie♥|•

• I heard you can make something out of thin air, right? Can you make... Some kind of.... Food?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Octavinelle

•|♥Azul♥|•

• How about we made a deal? Huh? What do you mean you don't need it? Wha-what are you doing? How are you ripping the contract?!?!

•|♥Floyd♥|•

• Ah~ Mobura-kun is so small~! I could just squeeze you whole~

•|♥Jade♥|•

• Floyd is right, you're small. But you do look adorable~