ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two was reading a book, as they left the headmage do his own thing, which was letting him go around and finding a book on where Yuu and [Y/N] live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history." Crowley stated, as he continued.

"Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?" The headmage ask, as he stare at the two.

[Y/N] just gave the Headmage a 'are you serious look', before answering.

"I mean, if you read the Bible from what humans have written, you can find out where I was supposed to be in the first place." [Y/N] bluntly stated, as he fix his posture no longer leaning on Yuu.

"The Bible?" The Headmage questioned.

[Y/N] was now looking at him, like he was some new kind of species.

"You.... You don't what a Bible is?" [Y/N] asked, wanting to assured that the Headmage knows what a Bible is.

"Well, I've heard about... But I don't know the context of it...." The Headmage admitted, while mumbling the last part.

[Y/N] just blink. Then again. And again.

Yuu could see [Y/N] was in so much disbelief that he was so silent, and also seeing the headmage looking away from [Y/N].

[Y/N] then snapped out of it when he felt Yuu tap his shoulder, he then assured Yuu he was alright before mumbling to himself. "So that's why Hell's overpopulated."

The Headmage then continued, "Then the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

"What?" Yuu muttered.

But before Yuu could question more, The Headmage started to asked if they brought any item. "Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

"I- I don't have anything on me." Yuu was the first one to answer, while [Y/N] answered next.

"I have my staff, and I'm pretty sure I could still summon item from my place."

The Headmage hummed in understanding, before saying. "Well, this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian... Truly, my grace is boundless."

When he said that, Yuu and [Y/N] made a cringe face. But that disappeared when the Headmage suggested something. "Hmmmmm... Ah! There is a vacant building on this campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being."

[Y/N] was a bit skeptical, while Yuu thanked the Headmage.

"In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home. Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say. Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say." The Headmage continued, as he made a small pose making it look like he's proud of himself. And that made Yuu and [Y/N] sweatdrop.