ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that made Yuu's heart skip a beat, while Grim is giving a questioning look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

As [Y/N] was busy fixing the kitchen, and the bathroom.

Yuu had to handle Grim.

"Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!" Grim shouted, as he move closer to Yuu.

Yuu sighs, before muttering to himself. "Guess I'll go find some buckets."

In which Grim have heard, "I dunno why you don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff." Questioned, as he remembered something. "Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft, man you're useless."

After insulting Yuu, Yuu took a deep breath as he tries to relax.

"Why don't YOU do it?" Yuu ask, slightly raising his voice.

Yuu's mood was not obvious to Grim, so Grim have to talk back at him.

"Heh? You want ME to help YOU? Ha! You got the wrong idea. I'm just a stranger takin' shelter from the rain. You ain't the boss of me." Grim laughed, as Yuu felt his eye twitched.

"If ya had some cans of tuna to trade, well, that'd be another story. But I don't work for free." Grim suggested.

Yuu just look at him, before ignoring Grim and going to the hallways.

"O-oi! Don't just ignore me. Comeback here! " Grim shouted, as he run after Yuu.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

[]RAMSHACKLE DORM - HALLWAY[]

Yuu was close to the stairs, when he felt something was off.

"Something's off...." Yuu mumbled, before getting jumped scare.

"Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. We haven't had visitors in ages! Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" A chubby ghost exclaimed, slowly floating closer to Yuu.

Yuu flinched violently, when he heard the ghost. But quickly realize that it's not scary as it supposed to be.

'Should..... Should I be scared.' Yuu have thought, sweat dropping a bit.

"HEY! Why did you just le- AAAHHHH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOOOSTS!" Grim shouted, pointing at the ghosts.

"All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away." The smallest of the ghosts exclaimed, while the chubby ghost continued. "We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?"

"Wait, you're planning to kill us?!" Yuu question, as he starts getting wary.

Grim was shaken a little, before attacking. "Eeeeep! I'm a master sorcerer! I ain't afraid of any dumb ghosts! Myahaaa!" And with that he started blasting.

"Nuh-uh. Not even close." The skinny ghost mock, "Over here! Over here! Ah ha ha ha!" As the chubby ghost teased Grim.

"Argh! They keep disappearing and reappearing!" Grim growled, as he keep blasting.