ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E-eh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

[]RAMSHACKLE DORM - EMPTY ROOM[]

Yuu, Grim and [Y/N] arrived at the 2nd floor, to an empty, messy room.

"Hmm, at least it's not worse than the bathroom. But it do need improvement!" [Y/N] stated, slightly pushing Yuu and Grim away from the room.

"I need a bit far, so you guys wouldn't get some dust all over." He explains, before getting inside the room.

"That human is strange..." Grim muttered, as Yuu just sigh.

Not even a minute, a huge BOOM! Interrupted them.

The two flinch violently, while Grim added a confused and surprised scream.

The door suddenly open widely, as a red smoke have been let out.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright?" Yuu ask worriedly, walking toward the door, with Grim follow him closely.

Yuu stood in front the door, with Grim standing behind Yuu's legs, as the two eyes widen when the red smoke clear it's way, and saw the interior of the room.

The room was so fancy, like all of the interior bottom to top was completely changed. The room has queen size bed, the color of the room has different shades of red, gold and white. The mirror has changed its frame, from plain black to fancy gold frame. The room has a black chandelier, than produce purple light, which is surprisingly complimenting the room. And overall it was fancier than before.

(Forgot to put the pic, but imagine this the room, instead of the original one

(Forgot to put the pic, but imagine this the room, instead of the original one.)

"I think I overdone it...." [Y/N] swear drop, while putting his hand under his chin like he was thinking.