ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuu look up, seeing [Y/N] already taking his sleep. Yuu smile softly, hugging [Y/N] to his abdomen, and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

[Y/N] was the first one who woken up. And it was early.

He decided to leave the bed, and tried to stand up, keyword: TRIED.

But it seems someone was holding him down. Well, two individuals was holding him down.

He look down to see Yuu holding his waist, and Grim was holding his leg.

The blond man just let them be,letting his body relax. As stare at the ceiling, before the three ghosts came in.

"Oh, it looks like you're trap their." The skinny one exclaim, amused at the situation.

"Not really. I can teleport." [Y/N] replied, like it's not a big of a deal. I mean... It's really not a big of a deal.

"Then why don't you do it?" The small one asked.

".... It's been a while I felt this.... And it felt nice...." [Y/N] answered honestly, he's been alone for many, MANY, years. And this the first time someone touch him, he felt the warmth from coming from Yuu's body.

The three ghost looked at each other, before the skinny one asked the two of his friends.

"Should we leave them?"

In which the two nodded, and the chubby one looked at the fallen angel.

"We'll leave you be, and we will be back after an hour."

[Y/N] smiled, grateful at the three ghosts. "Thank you."

And with that the three ghosts disappeared.

The blond then use his magic to Grim into his other arm, carefully not waking him up.

He successfully have done it, and proceeds to cuddle the two mortals in his arms. Feeling happy for the warmth touch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yuu was woken up, without [Y/N] next to him. But he saw the three ghosts next the bed.

"If you're looking at [Y/N], he's at the kitchen, making breakfast for you two." The chubby ghost explain, as Yuu nodded.

He then get up from the bed, and saw some clothes and a note from the nightstand.

‘I made you some clothes, and a ribbon for Grim. Hope you like them (*´꒳'*).’

Yuu smiled, and also blush at the blond's gesture.

"For a demon, you sure are the nicest one...." He muttered, before standing up and grabbing the clothes.

He then took attention to the three ghosts, and told them a task.

"If you guys don't mind, can you wake Grim for me? I'll just take a quick shower."

"That's fine."

"Don't worry, we got this!"

"You can go now~"

Yuu smiled, and thanked them. Before leaving and taking a shower.

The three ghosts then grin at each other, as they float above Grim and wake him up.