Prologue 10

(Also this where Author will stop using don't on the title.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

With that insult, Yuu and Grim stood there shocked. As Ace was laughing his ass off.

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace laughed, pointing at the two. "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no on summoned at all."

"It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" He continued, making Grim's ears go flat, as Yuu irked a bit.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim said back,  but Ace ignored it as he continued.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!"

Grim was now getting pissed, and Yuu was now rubbing his nose bridge.

"What did you just call me?!"

"And you're both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!" Ace mocked, as Grim was now growling low.

"Okay, let's all just..." Yuu tried to calm the tension down, but Ace interrupt.

"And where's the other one? He also put some show there. And even though he stop the small gremlin, he himself created such trouble for himself."

Yuu was now quiet, letting Ace continue. "Not only he made himself look like a clown in front of the whole room, by being an idiot. He also dressed one! I mean come on? Pale skin? Red circle on his cheeks? Is he part of a circus??"

Ace was now laughing, as he continues to mocked [Y/N]' appearance and personality. Grim wanted to make a move and attack Ace, but it seems someone had done it first.

Ace felt someone grabbed the collar of hi shirt, as he faced with a glare coming from Yuu.

Yuu was now already raising his fist, ready to punch Ace in the face.

And it also seems that Yuu was already not himself anymore.

.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

[]NRC - EXTERIOR HALLWAY[]
.

We could see [Y/N] and Crowley walking next together, as Crowley was explain a thing or two.

"As far as I know, you have lived farther than this world. That means you how this world was created." The Headmage pointed out, making [Y/N] nod.

"That is true." [Y/N] replied, before continuing. "But, the thing is, I was not made in this world."

With that statement, Crowley was more confused.

"What do you mean."

"I actually tried using my abilities last night, when Grim and Yuu were asleep, and I found out that the god here is different.... Well there are multiple of them, instead of one." [Y/N] muttered the last sentence, before taking his attention back to Crowley.