Part 27

I get woken up by the movement of Alessia getting out of bed, she must of went to use the bathroom or something. I hear the door open again and her chuckle " your always taking the bed up" she chuckles getting back into bed. I move so now my head is on her stomach " shouldn't leave me alone in it then" I clap back not even bothering opening my eyes and she laughs " we should get up" Alessia says running her nails through my hair " five more minutes" I moan " you're so lazy" she chuckles " I just like cuddling you" I say squeezing her a bit, making her laugh. 

I come back into mine a Lessie's room after my shower and I see Alessia just sitting outside on the balcony sitting on the chair, scrolling through her phone. The way she's just sitting there looking effortlessly beautiful, her hair soft and shinny, no make up on, her piercing ocean blue eyes locked to the screen and the way the lake is shining as the sun rebounds off the water and the trees lightly swaying in the breeze, the sight is just breath-taking. I pick up my phone and take a photo, I put it on my Instagram story. I caption it the view is beautiful, the lakes cute too i guess😂😍. I walk out on to the balcony and she looks up at me and smiles " I brought you a coffee" she smiles " thanks" I smile and sit down and take a mug and sip on the hot drink. Me and Alessia talk and drink our coffees and then her phone pings and she looks at me " the England squad as been announced" she tells me, she looks through and smiles " I've been picked" she beams " of course you have, they'll be stupid not to take you" I smile at her " no Beth or Leah though" she frowns " I mean they've only had like half a season." I explains " makes sense, I guess" she shrugs and I can see the disappointment on her face. My phone dings and I look at the screen and see an email from the Spanish National team staff. I look at Alessia and she looks at me and frowns at bit then looks at my phone and see's the notifcation. " open it" she tells me. I pick up the phone with shaky hands, I unlock my phone and open the email. 

Dear Isabella Ramos,

As you are aware the FIFA Women's World Cup is coming up in a weeks time. Because of this I have watched you and how your season went with Arsenal Women FC. Even though Arsenal and yourself had a good season we have to also focus on injuries you have had  and the suspension you had later in the season for not turning up for training and missing two important matches. Me and Jonas as had an in depth conversation about that particular situation and what went on. Although I am not going to focus on the negative. So with that being said we feel like you had a good international camp with us and very quickly became a key player and a fan and team favourite here in Spain. So, let me be the first to welcome and congratulate you into the Spanish World Cup squad 2023. I personally look forward to working with you and the team. Myself, Olga or Alexia will be in contact again to give you further information. 

Congratulations again, 

your sincerely,

Montserrat Tome.

 I look at Alessia and she looks at me then she looks at me sadly. " I better pack when we get back" I chuckle and she smile. Alessia gets up and hugs me, she sits on my lap and kisses my cheek. " never doubted it" she chuckles " hmm, course not" I laugh " lets go down the stairs, I'm hungry" Alessia says " okay" I smile and she gets off me and we both make our way into the kitchen.

We walk into the kitchen " aye, congrats, girls" Mario says " thanks" I smile " we should go for a celebration meal" Carol cheers " lets do it" I chuckle and Alessia just stands there smiling and shaking her head.

We all get ready and drive an hour to the closest town to find a little restaurant, we walk in and a lovely waiter seats us. We all scan the menu and pick what we want to order. We didn't have to wait that long before our delicious food is put in front of us. We finish our food and Carol orders a bottle of champagne " I would like to raise a toast to congratulate my beautiful daughter and her beautiful girlfriend on getting called up to the world cup" Carol says and we all raise our glasses and cheers " Issy, who winning the world cup" Mario asked " us, obviously" I chuckle " who, you beating in the final" Gio asked " England, we win 1-0" I say and I feel Alessia stare into my soul which makes me laugh and I roll my brown eyes at her which makes her laugh. 

We get home after the nice meal Carol and Mario kindly paid for, Carol gets some wine out of the wine holder and gives us all a glass Maire puts some music on and the men go and in the living room whilst me, Lessie, Carol and Marie have a little party in the kitchen. We spend the rest of the nice dancing and drinking.

Me and Alessia lay in bed cuddle up feeling the effect of the wine we have drunk. " I think my family like you" Alessia chuckles " I hope so" I chuckle " next time I go Barca you should come with me, I think you will enjoy in" I tell her " I would like that" she smiles at me. I plant a soft kiss on her lips and then cuddle up to her and that's how we stay until the morning.