Part 61

It's been six weeks since the operation and recovery is going well, I can walk with out crouches but I still have to wear the brace, hopefully it will coming off next week, I'm allowed to do light work outs. Alessia has been a absolute diamond, she has been left my side, she has helped with through every step of this recovery so far and I honestly couldn't of done it without her. Alexia, Mapi, Ingrid, Ona and my family have been popping in and out to help too with I am grateful for. 

Me and Less has agreed to go to Alessia's parents cottage as we did last year, Barca allowed me to go as they think it would be a good way for me to mentally recharge and they have gave me a home physio sheet to do while I'm away in England.  

We finally make it to the cottage. " that was torture" I say stretching out my knee " what your need?" she asked walking over to me " no, your driving" I wink at her " fuck off" she laughs and playfully slaps me, making me laugh. We grab our bags and walk up to the cottage and Carol must of seen us because she come out the door with a huge smile on her face. " hey darling" she hugs Alessia " hey mum" Alessia hugs her back " hey, Issy" she smiles and hugs me and I return her hug " hey Carol" I smile. We walk in and get greeted by Mario, Luca, Marie and Gio. Although, the family are leaving in a few days and then me and Less will have the cottage by ourselves for a few days. 

Me and less go and take our bags to our room, we get to the bottom of the stairs and I just stare at them " you okay?" Alessia asked " I haven't used the stairs since the op" I say anxiously " I mean I should be fine, I'm just being silly" I chuckle lightly " come here" she says and before I know it Alessia picks me up bridle style and starts carrying me like I weigh nothing "oh my god Less, put me down" I laugh " we're almost there" she chuckles. Not long after Less put me down onto my feet and places her bags on the bed " do you know what that reminded me of" I ask " what?" she turns and faces me " remember that time I injured my right knee and one night you came to Beth and Viv's and you carried me down the stairs" I chuckle at the memory. Alessia thinks for a moment and smiles and walks closer to me " I remember, we went for a meal and then you stayed and then the next day we kissed for the first time" she smiles at me and puts her index finger under my chin to make me look at her " we did" I smile and I wrap my arms around her neck and gentle pull her down so our lips connect.

Carol cooks us some food and The Russo's ask me about my time in Barcelona and about my recovery plan. I would love to bring the Russo's to Barcelona, I think they would really enjoy it. 

Later that evening we spend time in the garden and Mario and Gio set up the BBQ and Marie sets up the Bluetooth speaker and puts on some music and Luca pours us some drinks, they are all drinking wine but I kept to Pepsi as I don't want the alcohol to mess with my medications. We spend the evening in the garden chilling and eating and drinking. When it go dark Carol put all of the led lights on and the garden looked really cosy and cute.

The next day it was the last day with Alessia's parents and siblings as they will be leaving tomorrow. We spend most of the day by the lake. I couldn't go into the water or anything so I was on music duty. 

After a long day at the lake we go back to the cabin and  make some food, we watch a movie and then people start disappearing to their rooms. Me and Alessia go to our rooms and cuddle up and watch a movie until we fall asleep.