Part 30

I been in Australia for three days now. The first day was a rest day where we get used to the hotel and what is around it, the second day was a meeting a light training and today is gym work and drills in a heat tents and then tactic and game plan talk. The team walk from the gym to the tent and I could feel the heat already " follame, hace  calor ( fuck me it's hot)" I complain "todo ese clima frio en Inglaterra te afecto  (all that cold weather got to you)" Jenni chuckles " ya lo odio ( I hate it already)" I moan and Jenni just laughs.  We do our training and I have to say it has been the hardest one I have ever done. The heat made everything to times harder and the sweat that came off me, half way through I had to take my top off.  

I walk out of the tent and fall to the floor and just lay there on the cool grass. As I'm laying there someone throws water at me, I look up and I see Ona running away laughing. " pequena perra, Ven aqui ( you little bitch, come here)" I yell and start chasing her. I finally catch us to Ona and I know Sarah and her crew are watching, I pick Ona up and sling her over my shoulder and run and drop her in the ice bath and run off laughing. Ona gets out and chases me so I run into the building and I see Aitana and Alexia walking out of the changing rooms "ayudame ( help me)" I giggle as I run towards them wit Ona hot on my tail " que has hecho ahora ( what have you done now)" Aitana asked " nada" I shrug but laughing "mierda, me arrojaste al bano de hielo ( bullshit, you threw me in the ice bath)" Ona complains and I laugh until Alexia turns and gives me the mum look, I stop laughing " ella me arrojo agua primero ( she threw water at me first)" I defend me self and it's Ona's turn to laugh and then be death glared at by Alexia. " dejar de comportarse como nino y simplemente banate o asi (  stop acting like children and get showered or something)" Alexia chuckles " si, Ona" I poke up tongue at her " callate, perra" she flips me off. " tales ninas" Aitana chuckles and shakes her head and us laugh. Me and Ona leave the two older women  and we both go into the changing rooms to shower and change. 

" Alessia wouldn't have a problem with us joking around like that would she?. I know Sarah and her crew are constantly filming us and I don't want her to think that I'm trying anything " Ona asked as we are walking back to the hotel and I sigh " she's very cautious of you but at the same time she understands that we are team mates and friends and the kiss meant nothing, right?" I ask her " yeah, just a moment of madness" she chuckles but looks hurt at the same time " good" I smile and we enter the building. I feel back for cutting her down like that but at the same time she needs to understand that there are boundaries, I'm happy to stay friends with her as long as she doesn't over step them. After we eat me and Mapi decide to go to our room for a nap like some others as training kick our asses. 

I wake up a few hours later and I see Mapi is still asleep, I scroll through my phone I go on Instagram and I like a share some of the fans edits, pictures and fan arts and then I see Sarah as posted the video of me and Ona earlier, I like are share it and then I see the photographer sent me some photos of training earlier and then one with me wiping of forehead with my top and then one of me laying on the floor before Ona threw water at me. I post them with the caption Training was fun🙄🥵   

Katie_mccabe11,alessiarusso99,ona.batlle and 11,527 others liked your post 

Comments 

@Katie_mccabe11: cheese greater abs @issabellaromas: @katie_mccabe11 jealous? @Katie_mccabe11:@issabellaramos no they just look uncomfortable😂 @aessiarusso99: @katie_mccabe11 @issabellaramos i can confirm that they are in face uncomfortable😂 @issabellaramos: @alessiarusso99 i will remember that    

@alessiarusso99  🥵💜👀 @issabellaramos: @alessiarusso99 miss you xx

@ona.batlle me alegra que el agua te haya ayudado a enfriarte  😂💦 @issabellaramos:  @ona.batlle perra, como estuvo el bano de hielo? 😂

I facetime my sister for me bit and then I get a text from Salma that there are a few player down stairs in the communal rooms if I wanted to join, I say goodbye to my sister then freshen myself up and then head down the stairs. 

I will in the communal room and most of the team are here, we play some board game and talk then its dinner time and then we all chill for a bit then go to bed as we have our first game tomorrow against Costa Rica