first bonus.

Hello there!! Lemme share you a small peek of one of the extra chapters i'll be publishing of this fanfic!

This is a complete exclusive content for my website, you can find my profile link on my bio!! (It's totally free!!)

Here I'll let you watch a small preview!

• • •

«Katsuki»

"You ready, son?"

I take the biggest breath in my entire life, I let it leave my body just like it was all the bad stuff I could ever feel in his presence and.., so, like that, ready and serene.., I nod to my father.

I take his arm ready for me, and at the exact moment my eyes go to the front, to.., to him...

We walk together there. To the altar.

I never thought I'd get married either.

I... shit, I swore a huge amount of times in the past that.., that I would never be in an altar.

I was probably right though. I mean, at the end of the day I never pictured myself being there, where Deku is, waiting for someone walking in here where I am.

So.., I'm here now, in the middle of a hallway, while absolutely all eyes are on me.

Although, of course, the only ones that matter to me are those of my man there.

My God, why did you make him that handsome?

I can't believe this.

I am being honest, I don't believe I... I'm doing this...

We will be husbands...

Check the whole chapter now
available on my website!!

Thank you!