Chapter 2 - I'm "Evil"

Raven Queen went to the castleteria, she got a tray of food and looked for a place to sit. She smiled at some girls, hoping that she could sit next to them, but instead, they screamed and ran away. It wasn't because she had an evil smile or because she was ugly or anything, it was just because she was the daughter of the Evil Queen, and everyone feared the Evil Queen. Raven sighed and sat down at the now empty table where the girls used to sit. She just wanted to be friends, not cause any harm, but it seemed like wherever she goes, whatever she does, everyone thinks that she's going to cause some harm. It wasn't like she didn't have any friends though. She had her BFFA, or Best Friend Forever After, Madeline Hatter, Daughter of the Mad Hatter, Cedar Hood, daughter of Pinnochio, and Cerise Hood, daughter of... Well, you know who. Just as she was all alone, Dexter Charming, 2nd son of King Charming, and younger brother of Daring, saw her and said "Hey Raven! You look gort! I mean great! I mean..." Dexter had a crush on her since, well, forever after! So he was always nervous around her. Raven felt her heart flutter but she was able to control the blushing. "I'd offer you a seat but I'm "Evil"?" Raven told Dexter. "To sit here, you'd have to be daring-" and as if on cue, Daring and Apple came in the castleteria. "What? No! I'm Dexter, daring's brother." Dexter corrected, and also felt down thinking that Raven didn't know him. Raven wasn't really going to say Daring Charming the person, but "daring" the adjective. As the 4 of them greeted each other, all Dexter could think of was to say "Oh gort" in his mind.