planning and researching

Warnings
-cursing?
-cringe (?)
-out of character
-slight alcohol mention
-Chuuya beating Dazai for no reason

Dazai is questioning his decisions. He is currently in his dorm, provided by the agency. With Chuuya. Dazai has a nagging feeling that he shouldn't let the Port Mafia find out what happened to Chuuya. Dazai doesn't want to imagine how they would use him.

Why did Dazai have his arch nemesis in his dorm? Well...

Around 15 minutes ago

"Chuuya, how the hell do you expect me to catch this guy and nullify his ability?!"
Dazai said in a slightly demanding tone. The two have worked with eachother for so long that the didn't even need to speak to know what the other was suggesting.

With the vampirism affecting Chuuya's speech, he is forced to use a notepad to write

"You work with that detective freak, don't you? Can't he just tell you?"

Chuuya writes down, and raises an eyebrow at Dazai.

"He only does cases if he's interested in them..if he's not interested in this 'Kyūketsuki' guy, then he won't tell me where he is.."

Dazai said in a slightly defeated tone.

"That's a pain in the ass"
Chuuya writes down..then he slaps Dazai's shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"Ow, hey! What is wrong with you??"

"When are you taking me back to the Mafia? I need to tell ane-san about this situation"

Dazai pauses as he reads that. He could care less for Chuuya, but...something is telling him NOT to let Chuuya go to the Mafia while like this. Dazai just had a feeling that something bad will happen...Dazai had a feeling that Mori might use him..

"No, I'm not taking you, Chuuya."

Chuuya looked pissed. He aggressively wrote down on the paper, almost tearing it.

"Why the fuck not!?"

"Chuuya, please, trust me. I have a bad feeling about taking you to the Mafia like this..."

Chuuya proceeded to look at Dazai like he was insane. And threw the pen he was using at him

"Ow! That could've hit my eye!"

No response. Just growling

"C'mon Chuuya, trust me on this"

Long story short, Dazai is now forcibly carrying Chuuya to his dorm room provided by the agency

"Look, I hate you and all, but for one, I don't need you burning in the sun, and two, I have a bad feeling about Mori-san..."

Dazai wasn't met with a response, just kicking and loud growls

"Ow! Chuuya! Stop hurting me!"

Out of spite, Chuuya kicks him again

"Maybe I should just let you burn in the sun.."
Dazai mutters, annoyed by this whole situation, and his own actions..

"Why am I even bringing him with me? I don't even care for Chuuya..."

Dazai thinks to himself.