For when it eats the soul

Warnings
- cringe (?)
- cursing
- blood
- mentions of non-consensual experimentation
- torture
- Sickness

Thats right...During experimentation, Chuuya bit Mori

Mori's fingers brush against the bite mark on his shoulder, brushing against each tooth indent.

His eyes widen, as he felt something...sticky...on the bite...something... unnatural...

Mori immediately runs to his office, and rolls up his sleeve, and sees a gross green goop flowing out

"What in the..."

He stares at the goop...it didn't hurt, but, was gross...

The black haired man grabbed a napkin and wiped the goop off, and went to disinfect the wound, only to start feeling excruciating pain and nausea.

It traveled up his arm to the rest of his body, leaving lingering pain everywhere. His throat began to close, as if having an allergic reaction.

He began to cough, and cough, and cough, cough and cough and cough...soon, blood was on his hand...a lot of it.

Mori thinks...maybe it's just "Heaven's scarring", it's caused by lack of sleep, but he hasn't heard of it causing people to cough out blood.

This wasn't good

Knock knock

"Euh..."

Knock knock

"Ehh, give me a second! Eh.."

Dazai sits up, and gets out of his futon. He opens the door

"Sorry Kunikida-kun, I don't feel we-"

Dazai looks at the door not seeing the blonde detective, instead seeing a woman in a pink kimono.

"Why hello there ane-san, pleasure to see you"

Dazai says with a not-so-friendly grin

"it's nice to see you too Dazai, now give him up"

"Well Koyou-san, I can't do that~"

"And why is that?"

"Simple, Chuuya is getting his beauty re- ow! Fuck!"

Dazai looks down to see Chuuya biting and drinking his blood

"You were supposed to be asleep..!"

Dazai whispers yells, forgetting Koyou for a moment, before the woman's sword was at his neck

"Nice to see you again Chuu-"

The woman is practically attacked by Chuuya, as Chuuya leaps onto her

"Wait- Ane-san please, listen-"

"I know, you want me to leave him here because you don't trust the Mafia. I hope you do realize that he is only so attached to the Mafia because of your actions"

Koyou scolds

The woman puts Chuuya down, noticing the height decrease, but not saying anything, knowing how self-conscious the ginger was about that part of him.

"If I find out you hurt him, kill him, or do anything out of line, I'll happily take pleasure in slicing your pathetic throat"

"You're scary Ane-san.."

One month ago

Mori sticks the IV tube into Chuuya, except, this wasn't filled with IV fluid, it was full of Kyūketsuki's blood, slowly entering Chuuya's blood stream.

It took awhile to get him here, he puts up quite the fight when blindfolded, but Mori knows that when Chuuya does wake up from being hit in the head, Kyūketsuki's blood has a natural sedative.

Mori sat for awhile, until he heard a gut wretching sob from Chuuya...right, Kyūketsuki's blood also makes the victim suffer quite a bit.

He watches how Chuuya's body trembled with pain, he watches as he screamed of agony, he watched as he went limp.

Honestly, he was scared that he screwed up, but then in a flash, Chuuya lunged at Mori and dug his fangs into Mori's shoulder, digging deep into his trapezius muscle.

"C'mon Chuuya, say bye to Koyou-neesan"

Dazai was currently holding Chuuya, who did some reason was even smaller than before, making sure he wouldn't chase after Koyou

"...bye...a...ane..-san"

Dazai stood there shocked

Chuuya just...spoke!

Author's note

This one isn't as long, but it's lore filled! I also made Mori suffer. Also the disease Heaven's scarring, isn't real (I don't think), I used a disease generator. Heres the screenshot

Also, sorry if I got the muscle Chuuya bit into wrong, I don't know if it's correct

Also, sorry if I got the muscle Chuuya bit into wrong, I don't know if it's correct. I hope this was a entertaining chapter. Thanks for reading.