1, 2, 3, ACTION!

Possible trigger warnings
- swearing
- cringe (?)
- possibly out of character
- Suicide
- blood

Dazai woke up nervous, for once in his life. Sure, he could practically predict things. But, this Kyūketsuki guy was too hidden, too unpredictable.

Dazai has a plan for how he's going to start out his shitty plan. First, ask Ranpo where this guy is.

It will be pretty easy, mostly cause he won't have to worry about Chuuya, as he is going to be asleep as long as the sun is up.

Dazai is now getting ready to leave, for once, this was important if he wanted to turn Chuuya back-

'what am I thinking?! Am I actually doing this for the slug??'

Dazai thinks to himself...

Dazai is now getting ready to leave, for once, this was important if he wanted to turn  ̶C̶h̶u̶u̶y̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ Yokohama back to normal

Dazai was soon ready, sure, he'd still be 2 hours late, but when is he not?

The brunette walks up to Ranpo's desk (it took longer than expected as Kunikida had gave him an entire talk about "actually finishing work" and "cleaning up glass" and also about how he has to pay for the broken window. Fucking Chuuya always making Dazai's life harder.)

"Ranpo-san~"
Dazai said cheerfully

"Sighhh, what is it Dazai? Can't you see I'm trying to eat sweets??"
Ranpo said in a slightly exasperated tone

"Well, I was hoping you could do a favour for me"

"If you want me to tell you, you have to buy me candy and some ramune"

Of course, Dazai should've expected this. Dazai sighs, and replies to Ranpo cheerfully.

"Okie Doki! I'll be back in a jiffy!"

"Atsushi-kuuuuuuuuuuun~"

Dazai was throwing paper airplanes at Atsushi, trying to get the weretiger's attention

"Yes Dazai-san?"
Atsushi said, hoping Dazai didn't want him to do his work again.

"Can you buy some candy and ramune for me? Please?"
Dazai said, almost looking innocent..almost

"Um...why?"

"I need information from ranpo-san and I don't have money"

"How- actually why should I even ask.."

Atsushi sighed. He really did want to do Dazai's favour, but when you live in a dorm with another person, that meant double the groceries.

"Sorry, Dazai-san, I don't think I ca-"

"Pleeeeaaase Atsushi-kuuuuuuuuuuuun!"
Dazai whined like a child, look, the man was desperate.

"Ok Ranpo-san!~ here's what you asked for!"

Dazai placed down 3 candies and a bottle of ramune (that he totally didn't guilt trip Atsushi into buying)