sinking

Warnings
- cringe
- slight Stormbringer spoilers
- infered torture
- slight violence
- out of character
- short

With the Port Mafia

"Boss, we still haven't been able to find Chuuya. This is very unusual."

"You're right, Hirotsu-san, Chuuya isn't one to leave the Mafia, especially after we spared the sheep."

"What are we going to do? He's been missing for a month"

"I already have an idea as of where he is"

"Where do you think, boss?"

"Somewhere where he can't use his ability to come back..."

"Chuuuuuyaaaaa"

No response

"Chuuuuuuyaaaa"

Nothing

Dazai is currently in the living room, and to be honest, he is a bit nervous, you see...Chuuya's been gone for 2 days. Dazai thought he was still in the dorm room, but that hope seems to be slowly depleting.

"Chuuya! If you don't come out, I'll burn all your tacky hats!"

Ok, now Dazai was horrified. As he said that, Chuuya came out from the AC vent

"HOLY-"

"You think he's...with Dazai-kun?"

"No, I know he is"

"How can you be so sure"

"Well...I feel like you shouldn't question your boss"

"My apologies"

"Continue the search, and tell Koyou-kun to search for Dazai-kun"

"Yes sir"

Hirostu then left Mori's office.

Mori sighs, he can't let anyone know. No...no one can know that he experimented on Chuuya...again...

He regrets it, now he's lost his strongest executive, all because he wanted to test how someone's ability worked. And now, Chuuya is probably a vampire, and the fact Dazai most likely has him is making Mori even more worried.

"No one can know"

He mumbles to himself.

1 month ago

"You called me, boss?"

"Ah, yes, Chuuya-kun"

"What is it you need me for?"

"I have an important job for you"

"Huh...oh- what's the job?"

"I need you to search a shack near an abandoned hospital, I'll give you the exact location once you get started"

"Yes sir, but, why have me do it?"

"Cause I know it'll get done"

"Oh- ok.."

Oh, how could he forget what happend that day..

He remembers seeing Chuuya being a good dog and searching in the shack, he remembers knocking him out, he remembers straping him on a medical table, he remembers pouring 3 liters of Kyūketsuki's blood into him, he remembers as Chuuya yelled and screamed, all cause of the memories of being helpless from N, he remembers watching the brutal transformation, and of course, how could he forget when he got bitten?

Author's note

Sorry this took me so long, y'know school, and also I don't want to follow the c.ai can't anymore, so you'll be seeing my horrible ideas. I really liked writing this chapter, not cause of Mori, but because of context (yay) hope you enjoyed :) Koyou is gonna appear next chapter!