Chapter 11: A Gentle Rain

~Logan's POV~
I woke up, and slowly got out of bed. I looked out my window, and it was raining steadily. I decided to go outside after I put on proper clothes, and let the rain fall on me. There were people running around, trying to get out of the rain, but I just stood here. "Logan, what are you doing?" I heard someone say, and I looked to see who it was. It was Jade, and she had a black umbrella over her head. "Just enjoying the rain." I smiled. "Well, aren't you cold? It's freezing out here." she held the umbrella over my head. "No, I guess I hadn't noticed. But, now that you mention it... it is kinda cold out here." I rubbed my bare arms. "Well, you should go inside." she said. "Okay, but only if you come in with me." I smirked. "Alright, fair enough." she agreed. We went inside, and I saw my brother Kyle sitting on my couch. He came here from London about a week ago, and I'm letting him stay with me until he can get his own place. "Hey Kyle." I said. "Hey Logan, who's this?" he asked. "This is my girlfriend Jade." I put my arm around her. "Oh, nice to meet you." he said. "Nice to meet you too." she shook his hand. Kyle's girlfriend Audrey came out, and sat down by him. "Audrey, hi." I said. "Hey... who's this?" she asked me. "This is Jade... my girlfriend." I said. "Hi." Jade said. "Hey." was all she said, but she gave her a kind smile. "So... who wants coffee?" Kyle asked. "Ooh, I do." Audrey said. "Okay, black?" he asked. "Yes, please." she smiled. "What about you guys? Coffee?" he asked us. "No, we're good." we both said. "Okay, I'll be back. I love you, Audrey." he said. "I love you, Kyle." she said. Hm... maybe my brother has changed.