Introduction

After the Husband Goes to the Countryside [70's]

Author: Goose Treading on Snow and Mud

  Introduction:

  Qiao Mingming traveled through time, but she accepted it well.

  Her husband is highly educated, handsome, good-tempered, and has an iron rice bowl. He is the best son-in-law in the hearts of many aunts.

  But before she could live a good enough life, her husband was framed by a villain and was about to be dismissed from his job and sent to the countryside.

  God, don't bring this!

  Looking at the three-year-old child next to her, Qiao Mingming successfully fainted, and when she woke up, she was told that there was another child in her belly.

  Cheng Yunyun burst into tears as soon as she was reborn.

  In her previous life, she was determined to marry an educated youth, but the educated youth returned to the city and never came back, making the rest of her life miserable.

  After her rebirth, she started making money.

  First, he taught the team how to raise fish in rice fields. After half a year, two acres of rice fields were destroyed. Then I taught my family how to grow mushrooms, and after two months a lot of wood was wasted.

  In desperation, she turned her attention to Professor Ning, who was in the bullpen of the person who proposed these methods of making money in her previous life.

  Later, she turned her attention to Professor Ning's wife.

  After Ning Yu went to the countryside, he was always worried about his beloved wife and young son at home. One day he woke up and found that he had become a character in a storybook.

  The book says that his wife immediately broke up with him after he went to the countryside, beat the child in her belly, and took his son to marry the villain who framed him. After he returned to the city, he attacked his wife crazily, and Cheng Yunyun and He Meimei who accompanied him in adversity.

  It was a mess, and Ning Yu felt angry.

  Mingming is a kind-hearted person and loves him deeply. Although she is more delicate, there is no way she would marry that villain!

  a long distance away.

  Qiao Mingming was facing the villain's pursuit. When the villain took out a wad of money, Qiao Mingming, who was "a beautiful person with a kind heart and a deep love for her husband", was shamefully moved.

  ps: fictional chronicle

  The female protagonist Qiao Mingming, the male protagonist Ning Yu

  It is a story about the male protagonist and the female protagonist joining hands in life. It is a story about the heroine and the female partner getting rich and making a lot of money. It is also a story about rural revitalization in difficult years.

  Content tags: Rebirth, sweet and refreshing articles, period articles

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Qiao Mingming, Ning Yu┃ Supporting role: Cheng Yunyun┃ Others: Pre-release of "Straight Woman Meets Green Tea Man"

  One sentence introduction: Please appreciate the highest state of Master Duan Shui

  Intention: Move forward courageously without fear