Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Qiao Mingming realized that she had done something stupid, and it was completely impossible to ask Hengheng about this matter.

As for Hengheng's mouth, he might be able to say what she asked after his father came back.

Qiao Mingming covered her ears and asked a few more questions, "So do you know what your mother likes best?" "What do your sister and uncle like best?" The questions made Heng Heng tired, so he fooled him into this matter.

After Hengheng left, she relaxed her shoulders and let out a breath.

Qiao Mingming slowly lay back on the bamboo rocking chair, with layers of osmanthus leaves and dots of finely chopped osmanthus flowers above her head.

The scent of osmanthus was fragrant, and the sunlight dappled through the leaves and fell under the shade of the trees, which happened to fall on her body.

The rocking chair shook slightly and made a squeaking sound.

Ning Yu doesn't smoke or drink. He can make whatever he likes by himself. It's hard to imagine what else needs to be given to her...

Then let's think about it differently. Besides liking it, does he have any regrets?

There must be.

Qiao Mingming frowned and thought for a long time. She didn't know what she thought of, but suddenly her toes touched the ground, and then she slowly sat up.

Hey, there it is!

She got up suddenly, came to Hengheng's room, and looked at the small pottery man placed on his small window sill.

Hengheng was reading a book obediently and asked Qiao Mingming: "What's wrong, mom?"

Qiao Mingming touched his head and said, "It's okay. You stay at home by yourself. My sister is sleeping in the room. Help mom take a look."

After saying that, he picked up the barrel and ran not far away to dig soil. There was a hillside with soil that was particularly suitable for pottery makers.

After Hengheng waited for his mother to leave, he kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the bed to look at his pottery man.

The pottery figures were made by my father. There are rabbits and elephants. Later, his mother also pinched it and gave him his favorite Sun Wukong!

He looked left and right in confusion.

Is there money hidden in the pottery man?

Qiao Mingming came to the hillside, picked up the shovel and started digging. During the process, someone passed by, and Qiao Mingming vaguely said that she wanted to burn some bowls.

The bowls used by people in the countryside are all earthen bowls, which are fired uniformly in the village, or are fired together by several households.

why? Save charcoal.

Before burning, write your name on the bottom of the bowl, and then draw a few clusters of flowers and plants on the body of the bowl, which gives it a unique and elegant look.

Qiao Mingming's home is quite special. There were originally two small brick-burning kilns, but after Ning Yu slightly modified them, they turned into kilns that can bake bowls and pottery figures.

Not much charcoal is used, and the amount burned at one time is not much, but it is just enough for home use.

"Hey, there are no bowls at home. I only saw your Ning Yu dig earth and bake it two months ago?" The aunt passing by was curious as to why Xiao Qiao's bowls were used so quickly.