Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Children who have just returned home are always given a warm welcome. When Brother Qiao returned home, he became the young master for two days. After two days, Ms. Zhao Qionghua felt that this son was not very pleasing to her eyes.

The younger sister said in the letter that the younger brother can cook by himself and the food is quite delicious. So why doesn't he do it for the mother?

The younger sister also said in her letter that her younger brother knew how to wash clothes. When Zhao Qionghua was rubbing the clothes with her red hands in the winter, she thought, her mother was washing clothes while her son was still sleeping soundly. Is this appropriate?

Washing clothes in winter is really tiring, and there is no hot water. Coal is also an important resource at this time, and even firewood can be sold for money. Many poor families go to the suburbs to cut firewood, and some even learn to make charcoal without any instruction. They burn coal in the suburbs and then bring the coal home for use.

In the past, when the Qiao family was still living in poverty, Brother Qiao often took his younger brothers and sisters to the countryside to carry firewood. It can be seen that although there is no shortage of hot water now, there is no way to use hot water to wash clothes.

There was no hot water and no gloves.

Rubber gloves decades later have not yet appeared on the market, let alone rubber gloves with fleece and cuffs to keep warm.

Zhao Qionghua can only wash clothes with her hands. Every winter, her hands become as swollen as carrots. No amount of lard ointment can reduce the swelling. The frostbite makes her hands itch terribly when exposed to fire.

At this moment, she looked at her little son in the room and became more and more displeased. After washing her clothes, she went home, pushed the door open hard, and cursed: "What time is it? You are still not up. I think your skin is tight. Go upstairs." Let me ask, who can afford to sleep until seven or eight o'clock like you? Even the landlords from decades ago couldn't sleep like you!"

Brother Qiao turned over and continued to sleep with the quilt between his legs.

He brought the quilts back two days ago and gave one to his eldest brother's Rongxuan and the other to his eldest sister's Wanwen.

Although the sister-in-law was talking about how the family should spend so much money, she couldn't stop the smile on her face. She immediately gave him a quilt she made, so that he could have a warm sleep instead of sleeping. Sometimes the quilt must be covered with a cotton-padded jacket.

He hadn't seen her for a year, and his sister-in-law was suddenly so generous, which really made him feel a little overwhelmed.

Zhao Qionghua was still cursing outside while hanging clothes, but Qiao Xiaodi had lived in an educated youth home and was used to sleeping in a noisy environment, so the curses had no impact on him.

When Zhao Qionghua scolded her until her mouth was dry, she opened the door and saw that Brother Qiao was actually snoring lightly.

"..."

"Get up! It's up to you whether you want to eat or not!"

"Whoever sleeps like you at this time is really shameless and not afraid of being scolded."

Brother Qiao turned over again and said confusedly: "My second sister, my sister and brother-in-law have been sleeping until now."

Zhao Qionghua: "Fart! How can your second sister and second brother-in-law be so comfortable? Don't scare me into getting up."