Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Director Zhou never expected that after finally following Secretary Jiang, he would encounter such an outrageous scene.

Secretary Jiang was really stunned. He raised his glasses and said in disbelief: "Steal, steal a sheep?"

Director Zhou gritted his teeth and nodded.

A few years ago, two sheep were lost in the village, and his father lay in bed for two days, clutching his chest and moaning "Ouch, ouch, ouch," for two days.

If he doesn't catch the thief this time, he won't be named Zhou!

Director Zhou stuffed the bag in his hand into Liu Xinxin's hands. Just as he was rubbing his hands and preparing to rush forward, he saw Ning Yu half running and half rolling. After reaching the bottom of the hillside, he ran forward with all his strength, almost an afterimage appeared. Finally, At the critical moment, he pounced suddenly, just like a ferocious wolf hunting in the mountains, and finally fell on the tall man.

The thin man saw his elder brother being knocked down. After hesitating for a moment, he was bitten by the two dogs chasing after him.

"hiss"

"Help! Help!"

These two dogs are so big, they can really bite people to death!

He was so frightened that he peed. He just stole two sheep and two donkeys. Why did he risk his life?

Ning Yu and the tall man struggled again. He gritted his teeth and asked, "Where is my child?"

The tall man died unjustly and gasped: "Who knows where your child is? We are not... we are not human traffickers. We just want to steal the sheep. Really, we just want to steal the sheep!"

Ning Yu: "?"

The sweat on his forehead fell down along the ends of his hair, and a few drops of sweat fell into his eyes. A stinging pain hit him, and Ning Yu finally woke up.

"Really, really, I heard people say that you are getting rich here and you can eat pork and mutton as you like. I just want to take a few of them away." The tall man heard the cry of his younger brother and also sobbed. He quickly said, "Let it go." Come on, we really don't dare anymore. My little brother is not old. He is still the only child in the family. He has parents and grandparents. Don't let the dog bite him to death. If he dies, his parents will not be able to survive. ..."

Ning Yu didn't loosen his grip at all and just shouted: "Dahei, Dahuang, come here!"

The two dogs were very obedient and ran over immediately.

Meng Suxin finally caught up and said bitterly: "I let you steal my sheep, let you steal my donkey, you deserve it!"

When Ning Yu heard this, his brows furrowed slightly in a daze, and his hands relaxed a little.

So...where are his Hengheng and Zhangzhang?

"Woof woof woof"

The two dogs barked again, then rushed to Director Zhou, and walked around excitedly.

Secretary Jiang walked towards Ning Yu and reprimanded the two sheep thieves lying on the ground: "Which village do you come from? If you have any difficulties, tell them to the brigade leader or the commune. You can even sit at the door of our county compound." It's fine, but you absolutely shouldn't steal other farmers' sheep. Is it easy for someone to raise a few sheep?"

Meng Suxin said fiercely: "Not only that, but they also stole two of our donkeys! If I hadn't discovered it, they could have taken away more."

Damn it, just forget about stealing a sheep.