Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The weather is really strange today. The sky is flying in the morning and the evening is rolling. Now it is clear wind, white stars and bright moon.

After dinner, Ning Yu trimmed the stinky oranges on the edge of the fence under the moonlight.

The ground in the yard is not very flat. After a day of rain, it has become bumpy and bumpy, and water still accumulates in some places.

Heng Heng was very happy and asked Qiao Mingming to put on his rain boots to step into the puddles. He made a loud noise and giggled.

Qiao Mingming placed a flashlight next to her and shouted to her son through the window in front of her desk: "Be careful, you only have these rain boots!"

She and Ning Yu actually have two pairs, both of which are rubber rain boots. Children grow up quickly, so of course they can't buy too much in order to avoid waste. She bought them before coming to Mianshan from the capital.

However, how could the excited child listen to this? After Qiao Mingming said it several times, he just let him go if he didn't listen.

It's okay, the skin has become very loose recently, and it will tighten up again after his father gives him a lesson.

From time to time, the sound of cutting branches could be heard outside the house. Qiao Mingming was writing plans at her desk. Occasionally, she looked up and saw the smelly orange branches still fixed on the fence by Ning Yu.

He always strives for excellence in everything he does.

Although Qiao Mingming sometimes thinks it is turtle hair.

"Swish, swish, swish"

Qiao Mingming smiled and shook her head, and focused on writing again. As time came into contact with the paper, tiny sounds sounded in the silent room.

"About the Wasabi and Camellia Oil Planting Plan"

"Get Rich Using Wasabi and Camellia Oil Plan"

...

"About the three-year plan to build toilets in the whole village, the five-year plan to build buildings in the whole village, and the ten-year plan to build a cement road"

As a human being, you have to have a head start when you are alive.

This is not about piecing the pie together. If you want to get rich, you must first set your long-term goals for others, so that you can have a head start.

Although she should have gone back by then, her family had received so much care in Shangyang Village, and she felt really guilty if she didn't do something.

But he is not in his position and does not pursue his political affairs. Naturally, Qiao Mingming would not take this plan out carelessly, and the villagers would not believe her.

"Then you want to hand it over to Captain Zhou?"

After pruning the branches, Ning Yu carried a load to pick up yellow mud not far away. After several trips back and forth, he was covered in sweat.

He originally wanted to make an earthen kiln and burn some bowls for use.

But seeing the wet appearance in the yard, and having to step on the dry straw mat at the door before entering the house, he had the idea of ​​building another earthen kiln to burn some bricks.

As for whether he can bake bricks...

It's okay, one pass is all it takes, he can burn a bowl, is he still worried that he can't burn bricks?