Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Qiao Mingming didn't know that Ning Yu was so capable in the city that he even rented a house in Taotongzilou.

But he knew her well. After getting used to living in the courtyard, if he let her live in a small and dark tube building, Qiao Mingming would indeed feel so uncomfortable that her whole body ached.

As the old saying goes, it is easy to go from frugality to luxury, but it is difficult to go from luxury to simplicity.

Staying for a while is refreshing, but staying for a long time is not.

Ning Yu looked around and found that the furniture in the house was complete. It was estimated that it was originally made to match the house. Things were not moved after people moved out, and it was not suitable for moving. The size and other things were not suitable.

So you can check in with just a bedroll, and you can eat in the cafeteria or have a fire at home.

After reading it briefly, Xiao Xu also said before leaving that he would help clean up the room thoroughly tomorrow.

Tonight, Ning Yu lives in the dormitory.

Kong Fan and the other four people who came from the capital also need to go to a meeting tomorrow and make a report the day after tomorrow. They will not be able to go back until the day after tomorrow.

"At that time, there will be two more people in the provincial courtyard, that is, a total of seven people including you, teacher?"

In the darkness, Ning Yu lay on his back and asked.

"Yes, Huaiying and Liu Wan belong to a girl's family. We can sleep in Datongbu, but I'm afraid they won't be able to sleep." Kong Fan sighed.

The four people in the capital were all his former students, and they were more or less implicated after his accident. Now that I am back and starting a project, they are still willing to follow me.

It's going to be hard work, definitely much harder than in the capital.

Ning Yu smiled: "It's okay, don't worry, there are vacant houses in the village."

The rooms are small but large enough to fit in.

"Hey, senior brother, how is your life there?" someone asked again in the darkness.

"It's not bad, it's really good. I have enough food and clothing..."

As the night progresses, the sound of teeth grinding and murmuring next door can be heard in the room that is not soundproof.

Shangyang Village, old cowshed.

What Qiao Mingming heard was the cry of unknown insects, which seemed extremely peaceful on this spring night.

Outside the room was the sound of Brother Qiao walking. He came back from studying at the Educated Youth Center in the evening. After taking a shower, he washed his clothes and was drying them to dry.

Qiao Mingming couldn't sleep, so she asked him through the window: "I see you read and read every day. Where have you learned now? How is your reading?"

Brother Qiao yawned: "That's it."

I'm still reading. How much can I get into... Anyway, it's a little bit uncertain for him to take the graduation exam again.

Qiao Mingming held Zhangzhang in her arms. The little girl was not asleep either. She was full of energy and exchanging baby talk with her with her big eyes open and "ahhhhhhh".

After pulling the child off his body, he loudly said to the outside: "Don't take it seriously. You always feel that you have a lot of time. If you spend time reading but don't read it seriously, it is no different from wasting time. Where are you waiting? The college entrance examination...has resumed, I wonder if you are in a hurry."