Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Back home, Ning Yu has been waiting for a long time.

Seeing Qiao Mingming's face full of joy, he joked: "Did you find money?"

Qiao Mingming rolled her eyes: "I hate it, am I such a superficial person!"

Ning Yuxin said, it's true.

There is a jujube tree in front of Capital Capital's house. This jujube tree belongs to the whole hutong people, but when a branch grows through the high wall into their yard, his Mingming family is very happy.

Whenever the fruit of the jujube tree matures, she is so excited that she wants to pick it all night long, saying that the free jujubes are sweet.

Qiao Mingming ignored him and washed her hands and ate. After finishing her meal, she said, "Captain Zhou promised to wire us after the mountain pomelo oil is sold this year."

Ning Yu was surprised: "You really said it? When I asked the captain, he hadn't clearly agreed yet."

Qiao Mingming was proud: "Anything that can be solved with money is nothing!"

As long as he has money, why not agree to Captain Zhou?

Then she mentioned what she saw and heard at the oil press today. Ning Yu thought about it and said, "Our village is definitely not as good as the commune. Is he willing to come?"

Qiao Mingming: "I don't know, but this person is obviously the best choice. I have to give it a try."

Ning Yu nodded. His Mingming used to be reckless first, and then find a solution when the recklessness was over.

Time passed so quickly, as if Apple had just told her about her wedding, and in a blink of an eye it was the night before Apple's wedding.

Tonight, the moon and stars are sparse.

Qiao Mingming washed and dried the clothes and even asked Cheng Yunyun to borrow an ironing iron to iron them. Now they looked like they had just been bought in the mall.

She picked up the flashlight, went out and said, "I'll probably be back late today. If you want to sleep, don't wait for me."

Ning Yu frowned: "At what time should I pick you up?"

Qiao Mingming: "It's better to say goodbye. If you don't mind it, just wait for me at the intersection at half past nine."

There are two children at home. No matter how big-hearted Ning Yu is, he can't really let Ning Yu leave home to pick her up.

Her home is close to the back mountain. Every autumn and winter, she wants to ask the team leader to organize people to go hunting in the mountains. It is best to drive all the animals from the outer areas to the inner area. There must be no wild boars or wolves. animals rush down the mountain.

Ning Yu saw her out and waited until no one could be seen before turning back to the house.

He took out his notebook again and wrote down all the scenery he saw on the mountain in the past few days.

In the past two years, many people in the college are interested in ecological agriculture, and the teacher's research direction happens to be in this area.

However, before this concept was proposed, some foreign countries pursued "petroleum agriculture."

He and his teacher are not biased towards ecological agriculture, but they always want to see where the upper limit of this method is.

You can't be wrong about petroleum agriculture. It is a general trend. Otherwise, it would be impossible for such a large population to have enough to eat. It has contributed to the modernization of agriculture in a large foreign country. Some people believe that oil agriculture is the only way to achieve modernization.