𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 = 𝓳𝓲𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓵

"vernon ah , can you help hyung with this?~" jisoo say whining to vernon which making the other member that in the waiting room laugh and giggle to jisoo behaviour.

"hyung korean is not that hard if you really think about it" Dk say trying to cheer the older up while patting his back.

"dokyeom ah , its hard if you are not from korea" jisoo reply with a pout which then receive a cooe from other members.

"come hyung , what do you need help with" vernon say with a smile while walking to jisoo.

"ah vernon ah , how do i say 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 in korean?" jisoo say with an innocent face.

"wow that much...?" hoshi say from behind the make up table munching his snack while receiving a nod from joshua.

"hyung u seriously asking me for help when we only have 20 more minute left...?" vernon say jaw drop "eo" joshua reply shortly while smiling innocently.

"haish this hyung" woozi from behind face palm himself "this hyung seriously full of surprises" he then get up from his sit and walk toward other table to take his vitamin.

"15 more minute" the director shout "haish vernon ah palli !!" Joshua say paniking. "Calm down hyung , okay so this how u say it in kore-"

"ok lets go we need to go" a voice came out from the outside waiting room which reveal the leader and second eldest behind. "Oh hyung , where did you go ?" The maknae ask as he get jumpscare when suddenly heard the leader voice out of nowhere.

"we just take a walk" jeonghan say folding his arm while leaning his head on the door frame waiting for the others.

"just the two of you?" Ask mingyu which then receive a nod from jeonghan and scoups "the last time i check 95 line have three person not two~" mingyu say playfully while walking pass the two hyung which then receive a slap on the neck from scoups.

"10 more!!!" The director once again shout.

"Ok guys faster!" The leader shout abit so the other member can hear and with that one by one go pass the two eldest who on the frame door waiting for them. The last one to walk out was joshua , as he pass by both of them the two of them then follow him from behind and as they trying to catch up to jisoo they see joshua start walking on a fast pace as if he avoiding them and when they shout their name "joshuji !" "Shua!" But was igored so they was so confuse.

"dont tell me he upset we walk without him...?" jeonghan say to scoups which then receive a shrugged from scoups.

as they reach the behind stage they went to their position and saw jisoo was talking to vernon while smiling and thats when they get more confuse on why joshua ok with others but no them.

"ok get ready" the director again said and with that the platform going up and everyone begin to sing and dance to their song.

and while during one of the performance where jeonghan scoups and joshua facing each other , they both look at joshua while joshua was looking on the floor trying to rmb the korean word vernon taught him. He was kind of desperate as they only left with two more song before they say their ending ment and he dont want to mess things up but little did he know he may or may not have make 2 person misunderstamd which he still unaware of.

~time skip~

𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒅 not gonn lie but i was so nervous ! Its time to do our ending ment , as we all walking toward the small stairs to sit i cant help but to get nervous. I kept looking at vernon and surprsingly he and the others already look at me giving me fighting hand gesture.