𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓹 = 𝓼𝓿𝓽

it's been 2 years since the whole 13 member of seventeen dating each other. And they love each other so much but lately , they realised how one of their boyfriend which is Joshua has been extremely close to a guy name Johnny who from nct and as much as they try to shove the jealous feeling away they couldn't until one day they burst out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now seventeen are inside their waiting room doing their own stuff while waiting for their turn to perform. Some were eating , some were playing game with each other and some either practice or playing their phone. And the one who is playing their phone is no other then Joshua Hong.

"hyung! come here and play with us" mingyu called out.

Joshua look over to the tall guy who were sitting on the floor with another 4 member like Dino seungkwan and hoshi. "It's fine" Joshua say with a smile and continue with him phone.

The younger look at him and frown before looking at their two oldest who is busy cuddling beside them. Sensing the look from the member , both jeongcheol walk towards Joshua and sit between him.

"what are you doing baby" jeonghan say taking the younger arm and cuddle it and Scoups did the same thing.

"Oh nothing" Joshua say beaming a smile. "baby let's take a walk outside" Scoups say shoving his head on Joshua chest. "Hyung lets go ! I'm so bored" the maknae voice out.

Joshua look at them but as much as he want , he feels so lazy to do so. So he reject the offer but seeing how sad they look he sigh before agreeing making all of them cheer.

"Let's go!" Jun say and pulling the younger member hand to siting position as they were lying down.

With that all 13 of them then walk out together. And ofc on the way there alot of junior who came and bow to them and of course they politely greet them too. 10min had pass and they now we're next to vending machine some drinking and some just stand there waiting. They all were enjoying their time together when suddenly heard a voice.

"Joshua!" They look at the owner of the voice and found out it was none other them Johnny who is Joshua friend. "Hey California" Joshua say and hug Johnny.

The two then start talking and laughing until they forget the existence of the other 12 member. The other member mood drop 360° looking at it and with that one by one stood up and left to their waiting room.

It's been 4 weeks Joshua and Johnny keep in touch and they even went out alot and text each other stuff. Altho his boyfriends A.K.A SVT were upset about it but seeing how happy the guy got when he finally meet a friend who can speak English they try their best to shove the feeling away but as time pass they realised how Joshua have no time for them at all.

"U guys went back never tell me?" Joshua say walking towards the chair looking at his 12 boyfriends who siting either on the sofa or on the floor Infront of him.

"Now he didn't even want to sit beside us" woozi say in anger "whatever I'm going" he say and walk out with vernon and seungkwan follow from behind.

"Eo?" Joshua ask confusedly but was surprised when he saw how all of his boyfriend either glare at him or giving him a death glare. "U mess up real bad josh" jeonghan say and walk away.

"Ure guys up" the manager call out. With that one by one walk out leaving Joshua dumbfounded. He then head to the manager and ask "is the surprised ready?" And the manager nod excitedly and both of them hi five.

---------
during the performance. Joshua can't help but to notice how the member giving him death glare alot during the performance and it make him so uncomfortable and confused. After the performance, they wave goodbye to carat and head back to the waiting room.