𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪 = 𝓳𝓲𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓵

Joshua is an exchange student and of course an omega. He don't really had alot of friend since his an introvert and always very shy to talk to people but he was so thankful because he do have some friend that he met who is really nice which is hoshi an omega Vernon an alpha and lastly Dino who is an alpha.

at first it was hard to open up but as they are too nice and welcoming Joshua find himself always walk to class with them and hangout with them on cafeteria often. They told him before they wanted to introduce him to their other friend but Joshua being Joshua he told them he not ready to meet new people yet but now it already been a week and those three wanted him to meet their mate also their friend and promise him they won't judge so he agreed to meet them after school where he gonna join the club.

~time skip after school~

"hyung! Right here" hoshi wave from a cross the hallway who have a small guy beside him.

Joshua walk out to his classroom and walk over to them. "Hey hoshi" Joshua wave back. He look around and notice Vernon and Dino wasn't there "where is nonie and chanie?" Joshua asked.

"Oh! They already in the club room waiting for us" hoshi say smiling before look over to the small guy beside him "and this is jihoon my mate ! The one I've been wanted to introduce U!" He gesture jihoon/woozi to intpfront of him.

"nice to meet U hyung" woozi say and bow. "shall we go now?" he ask looking at both of them who smile and nod.

With that those trio start walking while talking as woozi and Joshua started to warm up with each other and surprisingly they get along so well and that's rare since both are introvert. But who hoshi to complain? He is more then happy.

10 minute past and they arrive to the club room. Joshua look outside and saw the big sign (seventeen club) he look over the list and saw only 13 name including his. 'that fast?' he thought.

"Jihoon ah why is there only few people in the club?" He ask going down the list with his finger.

"Oh! We don't accept random ppl. We only accept someone who we trust" jihoon answer.

Joshua can't help but feel happy because they trusted him but he hide his smile and just nod.

Hoshi then open the door revealing another 10 guys including Vernon and Dino. All of them paused what they were doing except Vernon Dino and seungkwan (?) who went to hug him. "HYUNG!"

"seungkwanie?" Joshua say smiling widely. He knows that guy because they had history class together and they click so well they even become very close friend and almost inseperable except when they hangout with different friend grp.

"Wait seungkwan know him" a tall guy who was sitting beside a tall spec guy ask.

"Mingyu hyung, he is the one I've been talking about" seungkwan say before hug Joshua again.

"ah him?!" Vernon was so shock.

"Come hyung lets come in and introduce" seungkwan say grabbing Joshua from the shoulder and to the couch while hugging the guy protectively. For some reason he feels like a need to protect his older friend.

"my name is Joshua or jisoo and I just transfer to this school 1 week ago...nice to meet you" Joshua bow not looking at any of them.

"Joshua hyung is introvert so don't scared him" seungkwan say while still hugging.

"should we start with the introduction then?" A guy with a spec say with a slight smile "nice to meet you I'm WONWOO" he say and bow slightly which Joshua quickly did the same.

"Mingyu! Nice to meet you hyung" a tall guy say walking towards the older and wave to his face making some facepalm and some laugh and for Joshua he find it cute so he bow and smile.