Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

I heard something that woke me up in the morning. "It's time to get up, in the morning. In the morning! So we gotta get up! It's time to get up!" The boys were singing a familiar song that I realized was their wake up song.

At first I forgot where I was, because this still feels like its not real. All the girls were slowly waking up. Lila, Mira, and I were on the bigger bed and Jaya and Ellie were on the other bed which was still pretty big. "Oh girls, we are sorry to wake you. I tried to talk them out of it, but hey, they didn't listen." Liam apologized.

"Liam you're no fun!" Louis said.

"We had to. Claire made breakfast and we didn't want it to get cold!" Niall said.

"Claire?" I questioned.

"Claire is our cook. She doesn't cook all the time, just when we want." Niall answered.

I nodded and we all got out of bed and went into the dining room which was right behind the kitchen. Louis forgot to show us where this was. They was a long table made out of glass. There were 10 plates laid out perfectly. In a line there were eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, milk, butter, syrup, powdered sugar, orange juice, and a pitcher of water. It was all so fancy.

A woman in her late 20's came to the table wearing an apron and some oven mitts who was obviously Claire. She was pretty in a effortless way.

"Hello, I'm Claire. I didn't know what you would like, so I just made everything. Hope you enjoy." She said.

"Thanks. This is great." Jaya said.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I already ate. If you want a snack, let me know." She smiled and walked away. We all served ourselves and passed the food around. Everything was delicious.

"Does she stay here?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, just for this summer with us. She stays in one of the guest rooms on the other side of the house." Zayn said. I saw Niall finish his 3rd serving and we put our plates away.

"Now what should we do?" I asked. The boys looked at each other and all had a grin on their faces.

"Swimming!" They shouted. The girls cheered. I loved hanging out in the water but I'm the only one out of the girls that can't swim. Oh well, ill just have to stay in the shallow end. "Did you girls bring suits? If not you can borrow some." Harry asked.

"We brought them." Ellie said happily.

"Are we going in the lake or the pool?" I asked.

"Pool. It's a lot cleaner." Lila said. And safer for me. Yay.

"Ok, meet you there. We'll go change." Jaya said. We went to our room and changed into our bathing suits. After putting on sunscreen and grabbing a towel, we ran to the pool. The water was a beautiful aqua color and it was super sunny. We saw the boys arrive and our mouths dropped open. No shirts. Whoa. 'Don't stare!' I told myself.

I could see Harry staring us down and we were all blushing. "What are we waiting for!? Lets go in!" Lila said. The boys jumped in first and splashed us all. Well, this was going to be interesting.

*hi guys! I'm really busy and stressed with school so it's hard to update but I'm trying my best. There are pics if their bathing suits on their twitter's! Comment/vote :)