Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

I pushed him away and stood back in shock. "Zayn! You have a girlfriend!" I yelled. "And we're too young, remember!" I said.

"I know okay! But I just had to do that. I know you're too young and I know I have Perrie but..." He said. He seemed surprised too, at what he did.

"But what?!" I screamed. This was not okay at all. "How could you do that?" I said.

"I'm sorry. I did that without thinking. Please forgive me." He said.

I ignored him and ran back inside into my room and shut the door. I still didn't believe what he just did. The other girls who I just woke up now looked at me with confused expressions.

"Alia...?" Jaya said.

"I'm sorry to wake you up. I didn't think you guys would fall asleep so quickly." I said.

"It's okay. What's wrong?" She asked. They so sat up now.

"Zayn." I said, unable to talk about it.

"What about him?" Ellie asked.

"He kissed me." I said. They all stared at me in shock.

"What! What the hell?" Jaya said.

"Exactly." I said.

"He wouldn't do that though." Lila said.

"That's what I thought too." I said. "He was all like 'I did that without thinking. Sorry. I know I have Perrie and you're too young but please forgive me.' Like I thought he was smarter than that." I said.

I saw Ellie get up and storm out of the room. We got up and followed her. She went into the boys room, went to Zayn and pulled the covers up angrily.

"What the..." Zayn said.

"How could you just kiss her like that? Without asking? And even if you did, that's still so wrong right now." She said. The other boys woke up and now were as shocked to hear what happened.

"I had a bit to drink. I did it without thinking. I do like you Alia, I like you a lot. I'm sorry." Zayn said.

"You kissed her?!" The boys screamed.

"I think 'a bit' is an understatement." Liam said.

"You should be sorry to your girlfriend, Zayn. I really like you too, but I know it's wrong so I never would have done that." I said.

"I know. It won't happen again. I promise. I'm sorry." He said.

"You're forgiven." I said. Awkward silence. We all left and went back into our room. What was he thinking?

***

Short chapter sorry. Things are going to get intense just warning you haha :) I reached 1000 views! Thank you everyone!