Chapter 14

Thanks to whoever is reading this and is voting or commenting. I love all my fans. (Haha I sound famous) I have to give another shoutout to @HannahSty1es. You rock hannah, thanks for reading. If you have twitter please follow the girls and let them know you found them because of this story! Pictures will mostly be on Alia's twitter. Tweet them and they will reply and follow you :)

CHAPTER 14

We got to get up whenever today, thanks to the boys not waking us up anymore. Then I remembered the interview. I'm so nervous...what do I wear? What do I say there?

I decided to go with dark blue skinny jeans and a maroon shirt that said 'IM WITH THE BOYBAND' along with the other girls since we all had those shirts, but in different colors. I wore my charm bracelet, my long gold necklace with a locket on it, and curled my hair so it came down in long dark waves.

While gathering our things, we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. Harry came in with the boys and they stood in a line. They also dressed nicely and looked...well they always look good.

"Wow Harry, I'm surprised you knocked." Ellie said.

"Funny, El. Anyway, you guys should get ready to leave because we have to be on our way in about 10 minutes." Harry said. It got confusing whenever Harry called Ellie 'El' because when we heard that we were never sure if he was talking about Ellie or Eleanor.

"We're pretty much ready." Mira said. I decided to open up twitter, which I had completely forgotten about.

"Oh, nice shirts!" Niall said looking at each one of us.

"Yeah, you guys look cute when you're matching." Zayn said. Why am I not fainting? "What are you doing?" He asked looking at my phone.

"Just Twitter." I replied smiling.

"Oh! I didn't know you had Twitter! I forgot to even ask!" Zayn said getting excited."Lads! They have Twitter!" He yelled.

"Really? That's great! Tell us what they are so we can follow you." Liam said. When I was trying to get noticed on Twitter, I remember how sad I was realizing they would never follow me. But now, I don't have to worry anymore. We all gave the boys our Twitter's and they immediately followed us. "Nice header, Lila." Liam said smirking. Oh yeah, Lila's header of Liam. Her cheeks turned red as she looked down.

I got a mention from Zayn saying:

Guys follow these lovely girls! :) x

@Alia5D @Lila5D @Ellie5D @Mira5D @Jaya5D

I checked my followers and they were doubling each second I checked. This is crazy. I also got many tweets from fans I decided to check out:

'You guys are so lucky to have met them!'

'#directionerslove5D'

'Bitches. I'm sure you already have perfect lives. Now you get to meet them too?'

'Uh, stay away from Harry, got it?'

'You're the only one out of your friends that is ugly'

I started thinking of how sweet they all were until I saw the last 3 tweets. I teared up and tried to hold back my tears.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Liam asked. I handed him my phone with the tweets and he shook his head. The rest of the boys came over and looked at the tweets too. They got sad looks and Louis looked mad.

"Hey, don't listen to them. There are people that love you, did you see? They are just jealous, don't let it get to you." Zayn said.

Soon there were some tweets from the boys about us.

'No hate to the girls, we know you're better than to send them hate.'

'Dissapointed to see the hate towards Alia and the other girls'

I felt better once Zayn comforted me and I saw those tweets. He was right. I won this contest from wanting to meet them so much. We're really great friends with them, and we're going to be on an interview with them for god's sake! I won't let any haters get to me. We won't. Not now, not ever.

**************************

(Now if only the boys actually would follow the girls on twitter! Haha that would be awesome.) Thanks for reading. 😘