Chapter 5

Ok, I can update now! Thanks to: cayennebup! Ily! The only one who would comment. Out of the 280 something readers no one could comment once?! Come on guys :( Just wanted one comment...well I'm not going to ask for more because I know no one will anyway. If you do, I love you.

CHAPTER 5

I awoke to one text, from Ellie:

We all saw it. That's so sad...well I'm glad she will get to meet them.

Yeah, I was happy for the girl even though we were crushed. I knew we had no chance, but the other girls really had a feeling we would actually win.

"Hey! Open the door!" Someone said. What the hell...

"It's Mira! We're all here just open up!" Mira shouted. They weren't supposed to come...oh whatever. I opened the door to see 4 panicked faces.

"Uh hi guys...what happened? You look like you ran 5 miles." I said.

"Katie! Sh! She! Contest!" Jaya said. I couldn't make out a word she was saying.

"Breathe! In and out. Speak slooooowly." I said.

"On the website this morning! Katie passed away early today!" Lila shouted. Oh god. She...she didn't even get to meet them. Her face was red.

"Oh my god." I said. We all slowly sat down at the dining table.

"I know. It's awful. Her dream never came true. She wanted to meet them, won the whole thing, and died right after." Ellie said. She was just a little girl...even though I didn't know her at all, I felt like crying. I hate timing! If only she was alive a little longer.

"There's more." Mira said. "They're reopening the contest. There will be another winner. The show is at 7 today. They chose another person." I swear I saw some hope in her eyes. Oh not again. I did not want to watch someone win again. But I have to.

"Guys, do you actually think we'll win?" I asked. "I never thought we would."

"We'll of course you did. Stop being a Negative Nancy." Ellie said.

"Look, I'm not being negative. Just realistic. I just don't want you guys to get your hopes up and feel bad like last time. Just think about it! Thousands of videos were sent in." I said.

"She's right. Why would we ever think we had a chance? Tons of beautiful skinny girls sent videos for sure. They are going to love them." Mira said.

"What. The. Hell. YOU GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. EVEN MORE THAN ANY MODEL OR SINGER. I'm the ugly one. You guys are all pretty. Everyone but me!" I yelled. They were crazy for thinking that. Guys loved them and they were the prettiest girls ever. I was sure that I wasn't pretty.

"Shut up Alia, you're beautiful." Jaya said. No. No I'm not.

"Whatever." I said. I was not beautiful. I was the opposite of that.

"Sorry to come unannounced, we just had to tell you in person." Lila said.

"That's ok. Now what?" I asked.

"Now we wait...I don't know. It starts at 7." Lila replied.

"Who wants snow cones? We have some crushed ice and flavoring." I offered.

"YESSSS!" Jaya answered. Yeah, snowcones were one of my favorite things of all time. I got out the ice, and the paper cones from the cabinet. From on top of the refrigerator, I pulled out the 7 flavors. Cherry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach Mango, Lime, and Grape. We started taking it ourselves.

"Oooooh I wanna try Lime." Lila said. I hated the lime. The rest of us went crazy with all the flavors. I took Cherry, Blueberry, and Strawberry. Lots of it. I turned the tv on, and we madly started eating. Almost 7 'o clock. I opened up my twitter and posted a picture of the snowcone.

"Hey, do you guys have a twitter?" I asked.

"Nope." They said.

"Oh please let me help you make accounts! I have one." I said excitedly.

"Ok fine." Ellie said. I pulled out my laptop. I used their emails, and made them accounts. The only thing they did was fill in their passwords. I made sure they would love their usernames. Our icons were all pictures of us. Headers chosen by the girls:

Lila- a really hot picture of Liam.

Jaya- a pic of her beautiful hair that we styled once.

Ellie- pic if harry holding a rose.

Mira-a carrot...

And me-a pic of all our hands together.

The show was about to start. Yay. I was ready to see a girl become the luckiest person ever.

*******************************

Hey guys! Their twitter accounts exist. They tweet just like their character! Follow the girls and say hi :) @Alia5d @ellie5d @mira5d @jaya5d and @lila5d thankssss.