Chapter 6

Shout outs to westlifeforever14 & worldofwriting422. Thanks for commenting. It takes a while to update, because I'm so busy and worrying 24.7. 💋 Comment #Star if you're one my fans :)

CHAPTER 6

It was the same thing all over again. Sitting down. Tv on. The five of us staring at the screen waiting. But this time we were at Lila's house. We decided to walk there since it was really close to mine. And ever since I talked some sense into them, we're all on the same page now. They aren't as optimistic about winning, and although I felt bad for that, they needed to face reality. We all sat wrapped up in fluffy blankets sipping Italian soda from clear-plastic cups. The show began once again.

"Ok, we are really devastated to hear about Katie's death. We hope she rests in peace and I'm sure she will be very missed. We won't forget you." Liam said.

"On to the new winner. We promise that this is the last time someone will be selected, and the last of this announcement show. Just like before, we will email the winner(s) details for the trip." Louis explained.

"We have thought a lot about the videos. A lot of them were similar, but for one of the videos we all just had a feeling that we needed to choose that video as a winner. Ok enough talking." Harry said. The boys mentioned some stuff to each other that we couldn't hear.

"The winners are........Mira Baker, Alia Jewels, Jaya Sanders, Ellie Anderson, and Lila James from Seattle WA! Congratulations." WHAT. NO. I instantly dropped my soda and the pink liquid dripped all over the rug in Lila's room.

"GUYS! WE FUCKING WON!" All the girls were screaming and we attacked each other in hugs. This had to be a dream. I can't believe any of this. We were all smiling and crying at the same time. I had to put my hand over my heart because of the shock.

"We have sent you lucky girls a confirmation email. Reply ASAP and we love you all!" The tv was shut off by Jaya. We still couldn't stop crying. I rushed to Lila's computer and checked my email. I had a email from the boys. I felt as if my eyes were tricking me, this could not be happening.

gιrlѕ-we are very нappy тo annoυnce тнaт yoυ won oυr ѕυммer тrιp conтeѕт. we wιll вe payιng ғor yoυr тranѕporтaтιon тo and вacĸ, and ғor ғood. only вrιng мoney ғor тнιngѕ yoυ wιѕн тo вυy yoυrѕelғ. we wιll вe ѕтayιng aт oυr reѕerved laĸe нoυѕe ιn london. тнe тrιp wιll laѕт ғroм jυne 10тн тo ѕepтeмвer 10тн.

ғlιgнт тo london #42 aт тнe ѕeaтac aιrporт on jυne 10тн aт 3:45pм. ғlιgнт вacĸ aт тнe clearvιew aιrporт #76 on ѕepтeмвer 10тн aт 7:21pм. тнe нoυѕe addreѕѕ ιѕ 5014 norтн eaѕтмore road ѕт 14 zip code 67105. we are ѕo eхcιтed тo geт тo ĸnow yoυ. мυcн love-zayn, lιaм, nιall, нarry, loυιѕ ххх. ;)

We get to spend 3+ months with our favorite boys we have dreamt of meeting forever. The girls huddled around me and read the email. I felt as if I was in my house, lying on my berry colored couch, waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up. But this wasn't a dream. This was really happening. How? I don't know, and I don't think I ever will.

********************************

P.S don't do anything with the address because i made it up. thanks. Who is your favorite girl? Let me know in the comments! Stay tuned for the next update. #Stars. ⭐⭐⭐