Chapter 11

Comment please! With a million scoops of ice cream and nuts and cherries and chocolate chips and sugar and whipped cream and fudge and sprinkles and marshmallows on top.

CHAPTER 11

"Come on in girls!" Louis yelled. They all jumped in the deep end but I slowly went in at the shallow end. Zayn was sitting in the middle of the pool, at 5 feet. I had to stay at 4 or under. I'm short and can't swim ok? I saw him slowly walk over and smiled.

"Don't wanna go in the deep end?" Zayn asked.

"I wish. But that wouldn't be such a good idea." I said. "I can't swim."

"Ah...me either! Not really a fan of the water." Zayn said.

"I like the water, I always wished I could swim." I said.

"Maybe one of the boys can teach you sometime." Zayn replied.

"Yeah, maybe." I said. I put on my goggles that were sitting on the side of the pool and went underwater for a few seconds. (I can't go under without them, and breathing underwater has always been the hardest.) I kept going under and back up when I felt someone tug on my arm.

"Alia! Come on there's a water slide on the other end." Jaya said. I saw Ellie come up behind her.

"Yeah why are you just wandering here?" Ellie said.

"Oh I can't-" A ball flew across the pool hitting Jaya in the face.

"Niall James Horan! I'm gonna get you!" She swam off with Ellie trailing behind her leaving me staring at Niall laughing his head off. Harry looked like he was showing off, Louis and Mira were racing, and Liam was helping Lila with her backstroke. How cute.

I saw Harry swimming over here grinning.

"You can't stay here forever! Come with us." Harry shouted, tugging on my arm.

"Well I would if-" He then held on to my arm while swimming at a fast pace toward the deep end.

"Harry wait!" I yelled. He was already underwater so he didn't hear. My head slowly went under as I tried to turn the other way back to the other end but Harry was going too fast. I couldn't breathe and couldn't float there either. I guess Zayn saw us because he had a worried expression on his face.

"Harry! Stop!" Zayn yelled. The water was getting deeper, and I couldn't breathe at all. Harry let go of my arm thinking I was following him, until he turned back to see what Zayn was yelling about. The last thing I heard was the laughter of the girls and Zayn's voice, while I slowly struggled in the water drifting away from the crowd, seeing nothing but a blur, feeling myself go deeper in until the water surrounded me and my eyes closed.