Chapter. 4 young love

Night paw woke up and walked out of the den. Zara waited for him at the prey pile. She smiled at him as he sat beside her. "Good morning" Zara said. "Good morning" night paw replied back as he leaned down and grabbed a rabbit. "Let's split this" night paw offered. Zara nodded in agreement. They split the rabbit and ate together. maple paw walked out of her den and spotted them laughing together. She smiled, it was good to see night paw happy for once. She let them be as she went toxics den.

"Toxic? Brother?" Maple paw called into his den. "Hi maple paw" toxic said, he laid down staring at the wall. "Are you okay?" She said as she sat beside him. "I just miss dark knight, that's all" toxic replied as he held his tears back. "Me too" maple paw said as she quickly frowned. She licked toxics tears. "I'll bring you some prey to eat" maple paw said as she walked out of the den.

"We should go hunting together" night paw said. "Sure I guess" Zara replied back as she followed him into the forest. "Race you!" Zara said as she grinned and started running. "Hey!" Night paw said as he laughed and chased after her. BOOM! A ice wolf tumbled into Zara. "ZARA!" Night paw shouted as he quickly sped up and jumped onto the ice wolf. Night paw pinned the ice wolf. His eyes widened as he noticed the medal front leg and other medal parts on this wolf. Red and green wires coming from the medal parts. His teeth as sharp as thorns. His eyes black with a red dot. The voice was raspy and robotic. The ice wolf laughed. "You think you can destroy me?!" The ice wolf growled as he smiled.

Night paws face turned to shock. Night paw was soon hit in the side with the ice wolves medal tail. "I'm checker~" The voice lagged. Night paw growled loudly as his claws became unsheathed. Checker launched himself at night paw. Zara jumped over night paw and blocked the attack. "GO!" Zara yelled at night paw. Night paw refused as he jumped to his paws and pushed checker off of her. Night paw swung his claws swiftly at checker. "I'm the new king of the ice wolves if you didn't already notice" checker laughed as he landed onto the hard ground. Night paw jumped onto his back and pinned him. "GET OUT OF HERE!" Night paw shouted into his face.

Checker laughed maniacally as he rose to his paws slowly and went back to the ice kingdom. Night paw double checked to make sure he was truly gone. Night paw looked at Zara. "Are you alright!?" Night paw quickly asked as he trotted over to her. "I'm fine" she growled slightly. "But thanks for asking" Zara slightly smiled as she looked at him. She blushed. Night paw blushed back. They walked happily with each other back to camp.

Maple paw noticed the two dirty wolves entering camp, she quickly ran over to them and checked on them. "Are you geo alright?!" She quickly asked as she inspected them. "We're fine" night paw said. Zara nodded in agreement. "Okay, good" maple paw said as she walked away. God wolf came trotting over to them. "Hi big brother" god wolf annoyingly said as he grinned. "Hi god wolf" night paw rolled his eyes. God wolf was now ten. "One day I'll take your place and be king! I'll be so strong!" God wolf laughed as he puffed out his chest. Night paw rolled his eyes and brushed past him. "Hey come back!" God wolf shouted at them as they walked away. God wolf scoffed and turned away to his den.