Chapter. 8 the new forest

Night paw stopped at the edge of a new forest. He stepped onto the fresh green grass. The sun shining down in the forest. "This is it, this is our new home" Night paw said as he looked forward into the vast forest. The pack followed him. A crater-like shape laid in the middle of the forest. It had dens and a high Rock right in the middle. The pack picked their dens.

Toxic quickly laid Maple paw in his den. He comforted her. She licked the tears off his face. "Everything will be okay soon I promise" Maple paw said as she sat next to him. Maple paw looked into his eyes and licked his fur. She laid down and so did toxic. They laid next to each other and comforted each other as brother and sister. "It'll be alright big sister" Toxic said to Maple paw. God wolf played with hawk and his mother moon.

Zara walked over to night paw. "I'm pregnant" she whispered into his ear. "WHAT?!" Night paw yelled as he jumped up. "I'm a father?" Night paw asked as he smiled. "Yes" Zara laughed. Night paw jumped up and wagged his tail fast. "I can't believe it!" Night paw exclaimed. Zara followed night paw into Toxics den. Maple paw raised her head and looked at them. "Zara is pregnant" night paw announced. "WHAT?" Toxic said as he sat up. "Really?!" Maple paw laughed. "Yes, your a grandmother now" Night paw said as he licked Zara. Maple paw wagged her tail and smiled. Toxic looked away and frowned at maple paw. He knew she might not make it to meet her grandchildren. Toxic grew hope and kept his promise to Scar to believe in her.

Soon enough, the prey pile filled with fresh prey and the pack enjoyed it. The other packs settled into their own homes. Night paw still worried about the ice wolves though. Where were they? Would they ever attack again? Night paw went out on a walk alone at night. He explored the forest until he hit a river. The river was calm. He followed it and looked up. Glaciers covered the area and the ground was covered in snow. He spotted ice wolves walking around. He ducked in a bush and watched them. They had new dens and new prey! "This isn't good" night paw whispered to himself. Night paw went back home and announced it to the pack.