𝟐

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ  )3﹕15ᴘᴍ

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ )
3﹕15ᴘᴍ

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

school has concluded.

as your get to your locker, the same recurring crowd since the first day of school is there. you hoped that this would die down after a month, but nope. the same girls fawn over l, asking him what his plans are for the rest of the day.

this wouldn't bother you so if your locker wasn't right next to his, but since lockers are assigned alphabetically, and your last name just happened to be the same first letter as his. this annoying crowd hinders you from getting your stuff.  

you've asked him over and over to control them, but he just tells you that he can't help that the ladies love him.

you brace yourself as you approach them. taking one deep breath, you usher the word 'excuse me' out. they stand there, ignoring you. so you say it again, this time projecting it loud enough, and still nothing. so you say fuck it, and push through them while saying 'move'.

they all glare at you, while l subtly chuckles and whispers low enough for you to hear him.

"that was rude."

you glare at him, "what's really rude is your hoes not moving out of my way so i can go home."

"hoes? you jealous, butters?", he teases.

"of what exactly?"

he leans onto his locker, facing you. he takes one of your twist, twirling it in his fingers. "of them giving me so much attention."

"and why would that make me jealous?"

using the same finger, he lifts your chin, "cause you never received that kind of attention before."

you smack his hand away and roll your eyes.

"am i right?"

you ignore him.

"aw, butters, did i hurt your feelings?", he says, mockingly.

"no i'd rather not lose any more brain cells cHaTtInG with you."

he chuckles, then diverts his attention back to them. you also look back at them too, and they're all giving you stank faces.

"boo", you say, bucking at them, then continue packing up.

if y'all heffas wanna tussle, we can... and best believe i'll mop each and everyone of y'all, you say to yourself.

you start to notice the crowd disperse, meaning that he might be gone too. but nope, you can still smell the lingering scent of his cologne. you, again, roll your eyes, struggling to do your lock combination. after a few seconds of struggling, you finally get it open.