𝟏𝟓

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ )9﹕55ᴘᴍ

9﹕55ᴘᴍ

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

⛔️ content warning: fluff + slight smut 

after a long day of events, team girl from bus c-d winning against the boys in scavenger hunt, they went against the girls team from bus a-b, in a a game of tug of war. sadly, (y/n)'s  team lost.

other activities were done after that.

majority of the students and teachers are all tired out. however, there are a few that still with a lot of energy. convincing the adults, they're given the okay to chill at the pool so as long as they aren't disturbing others and carry themselves with respect.

(y/n) steps out of the shower, into her slides with a towel wrapped around her.

by the mirror, shawntae is there already in her bikini.

"hey, can you help me tie the top", she turns around holding her boobs in place so they don't slip out. she does just that, tying it for her, then checks her out.

she licks her lips, activating her inner zion and say, "you fine asf ma."

she laughs, "girl stawpp."

it gets quiet, with the showers running in the background as they get dress. (y/n) takes a long look at herself in the mirror, before taking off the shower cap and fixing her hair into another ponytail.

she thought about this and realizes that, "i shouldn't have done my hair like this. it's getting puffy." shawntae looks at her, examining her hair. "then we finna get in the pool. i just know my shit won't last long. i should've got braids like you did, who did them fa you?"

still looking at her hair, she says, "i did."

she looks surprise, "you do hair? since when?"

shawntae laughs. "ever since i went to get my hair done for my eighth grade graduation pictures and they fucked my shit up. i forced myself to learn how to do my own hair so it won't happen again." (y/n) nods. "but yeah, i have products with me, so i can do a simple cute style fa you."

"omg yes. tomorrow morning?"

"of course baby."

it goes back to almost silence again. (y/n) slabs a thin layer of lotion onto her body, giving they're going to be in water again then goes into one of the empty shower stalls to put on her bikini. she comes out, shortly, asking for shawntae assistance.